There are lot's of opposites in this world but I want to see two that are attracted to each other in some way. Cat & dog snuggling, colors that are opposite but look amazing together. Let your imagination go a little crazy.... I am looking forward to seeing some oddball shots
Well thanks for all who entered. You all gig an amazing job of capturing the theme and I am having a terrible time deciding.
airfrogusmsc: I love the contrast of red and green and the bokeh is to die for. Nice choice!!
Gail: I laughed more than once when I look at your photo; the only thing that would have made it better is if the horse was looking opposite of the woman. Great photo!!
JasonC: Another giggler.....and that young man looks like he is quite mischievious. I am sure Mary is praying for him
Cuypers1807: The classic Opposites Attract shot....for certain.
JohnB: Double opposites for sure. Love the heads/tails and cat/dog theme!
jPepper23: This is one of the cutest photos ever! I love that you made the dog B&W and left the kitty pink. And I love that expression.
And the runners up are
2nd: John B.
1st PlaceWinner...congrats: jpepper!!! Over to you.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 18:00 pm Eastern time Wednesday, June 24, 2010. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 18:00 p.m. Eastern Time Wednesday June 24, 2010.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.