Be it a construction worker, a photographer or a stay at home parent,
Show us a picture that describes your job and your workplace.
Have at it!!!
Nice work everyone.
I had a very hard time deciding the winner. (took me an hour)
So here are the results:
3rd Place goes to... Livinthalife.
Nice capture... I like the composition too. The only thing i would do is give the picture a bit more punch by making the blacks a bit deeper.
2nd Place goes to... airfrog.
I love the lighting and the subject... beautiful pic.
And the winner of this weeks competition is,
Great capture. The composition is great and it looks really good in b&w.
Thx everyone for posting, and great job.
Over to you Jason.
This challenge begins when posted, and will end at 18:00 pm Eastern time Wednesday, June 30, 2010. Winner of this challenge will be announced shortly thereafter.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please see the Image posting rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.* Photo Name in the message subject line.* Camera model & lens used.* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 18:00 p.m. Eastern Time Wednesday June 30, 2010.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.