Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories
Thread started 04 Aug 2010 (Wednesday) 21:41
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Finally got Think Tank Streetwalker HD.. Wow

nonick
Goldmember
1,587 posts
Joined Jun 2009
NYC
Aug 04, 2010 21:41 |  #1

I finally found my idea bag... Have a Tamrac evolution 8 and happy with it (and I still like it). It fits my 70-200 4L IS and everything I have. But it's doesn't fit my Gripped 7D + 70-200 2.8L IS II comfortably. And I have to detach the hood and use the upper compartment to store it. It's not as comfortable as before after longer time of carry with this big lens and grip in. So, I decided to give the TTHD a try after reading quite a lot positive feedbacks and couple reviews.

Now, I am truely happy with the decision. the TTHD fits my gripped 7D + 70-200 2.8IS II in shooting position easily. Getthing the combo in and out is smooth. No need to struggle and worry about the gear being scratched when getting it out or putting it back.

The most important part is... The the straps and supports are amazing. I don't feel much of pressure on my shoulders any more... Plus a lot of features are so smart and thoughtful. What can I say... I love this bag. I am not sure if I should keep the Tamrac evolution 8 because I don't know if I will use it anymore although it's still a very good bag indeed.

Good Job Think Tank. Guess you've just earned a new loyal customer.

Gear|Searching for 7DII, Buying 5DIII 35L II, 24-70 2.8L IS

864 views & 0 likes for this thread
Finally got Think Tank Streetwalker HD.. Wow
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.