Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Equipment Talk' section > Canon EOS Digital Cameras
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th of August 2010 (Mon)   #1
Dj R
Goldmember

Default 5D Mark II C1 C2 C3 Custom Settings, please share.

Custom settings: C1, C2, C3 allows users to register three different custom modes with most often used or special settings. Please share your settings.

I'm in the process of rebuilding my modes b/c they were never perfect. I may include a mode for video, anyone find that useful? And I wanted to ask everyone here, can you please share your settings and what you use them for?

C1 Used for:
ISO:
Exp:
AF mode:
etc

C2 Used for:
ISO:
Exp:
AF mode:
etc

C3 Used for:
ISO:
Exp:
AF mode:
etc

And for those who haven't set any functions yet and are too lazy to grab their manual:

MENU - Wrench3 - Camera User Setting - Register - store all of your camera's current settings to any of these three positions. When you dial C1, C2 or C3 positions, everything about the camera's setup is restored to your desired settings. So if you SAVE C1, play around, revise, then click Manual Mode or C2 for eg, and go back to C1, it will be the same as when you last SAVED C1.

Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who shares their their preferred settings.

5D3, 70D, 16-35Lii, 24-70Lii, 50L, 135L
Dj R is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member