Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EOS Digital Cameras
Thread started 16 Aug 2010 (Monday) 14:31
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

5D Mark II C1 C2 C3 Custom Settings, please share.

Dj ­ R
Goldmember
Joined Aug 2009
Philaburbia
Aug 16, 2010 14:31 |  #1

Custom settings: C1, C2, C3 allows users to register three different custom modes with most often used or special settings. Please share your settings.

I'm in the process of rebuilding my modes b/c they were never perfect. I may include a mode for video, anyone find that useful? And I wanted to ask everyone here, can you please share your settings and what you use them for?

C1 Used for:
ISO:
Exp:
AF mode:
etc

C2 Used for:
ISO:
Exp:
AF mode:
etc

C3 Used for:
ISO:
Exp:
AF mode:
etc

And for those who haven't set any functions yet and are too lazy to grab their manual:idea::

MENU - Wrench3 - Camera User Setting - Register - store all of your camera's current settings to any of these three positions. When you dial C1, C2 or C3 positions, everything about the camera's setup is restored to your desired settings. So if you SAVE C1, play around, revise, then click Manual Mode or C2 for eg, and go back to C1, it will be the same as when you last SAVED C1.

Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who shares their their preferred settings.

BAG Reviews, master list!
Nikon D810 D750 D500, 15-30 f2.8 VC, 24 f1.8G ED, 58 f1.4G, 105 f1.4E ED. 70-200 f2.8G VR ED, 24-70 f2.8E VR ED
Sony RX100V

3,982 views & 0 likes for this thread
5D Mark II C1 C2 C3 Custom Settings, please share.
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EOS Digital Cameras

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.