Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > Competitions
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 6th of September 2010 (Mon)   #1
snagma

Red face PHOTO CONTEST! Win great prizes!

Hey everyone!

I am holding some mini contests to help promote my upcoming website. I will be giving away random gifts like: gift cards, dvd's, books, games, and even an ipod touch (once I reach 500 fans). All contests will be held on facebook and I guarantee it will be fun! This is the first contest I'm holding, so I really don't think there will be many participants this time. If your lucky, it might be a cinch to win! Gift value will vary, but will likely range from $10-$20.

All you have to do is:
1. Become a fan of my facebook page (Facebook | Snagma)
2. Get your digital camera or cell phone and take a picture that follows the contest theme. For example, this week's theme is called "Summer Sunset." I am asking people to take a picture of a sunset.
3. Upload the picture on the fan page
4. Get your friends to like your photo! The photo with the most likes by the end of the contest date wins the gift.

Contest Rules:
1. Submit all photos by September 13, 2010
2. Limit (1) photo submission per fan.
3. Winning photo must have a minimum of (10) likes.
4. Photo must be taken by you! Fans who steal a picture off the internet or someone else will be disqualified.

Good luck everyone and have fun!

Last edited by snagma : 6th of September 2010 (Mon) at 15:35.
snagma is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member