I currently own a 7D, and am debating the purchase of a 5DmkII. Lately I have been doing quite a few weddings and have gotten more work through recommendations. I usually rent a 5DmkII and it is about time to invest into it, however I still have the option to rent this camera until the 5DmkIII comes out or if it does. The talks about this camera are making me question my purchase of the mkII. But then it could be a few months or a few years?
Would you keep the 7D and buy the 5DmkII, then sell the 7D once the mkIII comes out? Or would you wait longer?
I know that this might be a dumb question to some but, i am on the fence and am not sure what to do. I need some honest opinions. Thanks for your time.