DSLR Speed Challenge 174: WINTER
Winter begins this week (even tho a lot of you are already loaded with snow and cold weather) so I want to see what winter means to you. Anything goes as I know there are plenty of tropical climates out there as well.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
*Photo Name in the message subject line.*
Camera model & lens used.
* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have questions, PM me.
8. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 3:00 p.m. Western Time Sunday, December 26th, 2010.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.