Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > The Business of Photography
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd of January 2011 (Sun)   #1
Manix90

Default Looking to Shadow

To make this very short......what I am looking for someone in the professional photography trade who will allow me to shodow them or act as a general assistant(carrying equip/getting coffee) or maybe even a second shooter (I have my own equipment etc and I know how to take a photo).

What I would like to know is how the professional photographer carries out his/her work (attitude towards clients, manipulation of models(make up and possitioning etc), amount of time to dedicate to pp.

Im not fussed about what field of photography as all aspects of the trade have their appeal.

The 1 limitation is transport. I will be based in Liverpool until the early summer at which point Ill be closer to London (England).

....Any takers?
Old 2nd of January 2011 (Sun)   #2
PeteA

Default Re: Looking to Shadow

I'm up in Manchester at the end of the month for a shoot craft shoot. It's pretty much just product photography. If you interested send me a pm.
.... blames the idealistic society we live in, a society that demands perfection however, the concept of perfection is fundamentally flawed. Once perfection is reached it is no longer perfect, since a new standard is created based on an "improved vision" of the original perfection. This creates a infinite cycle which inevitably leaves to disappointment.
PeteA is offline   Reply With Quote