What is your number one reason to consider buying a 5D.
1. Sensor: 35.8 x 23.9mm CMOS sensor with essentially the same pixel density with the 1DMK2.
2. Viewfinder: Pentaprism, 0.71x magnification, 20mm eyepoint, 3 types of interchangeable focusing screens, etc. (Yes, just like the 1-series. True?)
3. Focusing system: 9-point AF (plus 6 invisible Assist AF points).
4. LCD monitor: 2.5" TFT, approx. 230k pixel.
5. Metering modes: The usual plus center spot metering (approx. 3.5% viewfinder at center).
6. ISO speed: 100-1600 (in 1/3-stop increments) plus the 50 and 3200 expansion by custom function.
7. Shutter release: Soft touch electromagnetic release.
8. File format: Folder creation & selection is possible.
9. Others. Please specify.
1. does it for me.