DSLR Speed Challenge 174: CELEBRATIONS
Hello all. I thought that it would be apropos for a celebration themed challenge for this time of year. Many of us attend holiday parties, get together with family and friends, attend New Years shindigs and even welcome new members into the family (just to name a few types of celebrations). Let's see what that means to you. Ready...Steady...GO!
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any Canon DSLR Camera
2. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size - Please visit Image Posting Rules.
4. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting - * ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
*Photo Name in the message subject line.*
Camera model & lens used.
* Notes -- post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
6. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
7. Have questions, PM me.
8. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 11:59pm Western Time Wednesday, January 5, 2011.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.