Motivation to start this competition came when I was looking for good pictures on the net of several National Parks in past years in order to help me decide where I want to go next
This site, I thought, would be the perfect site to collect great shots of Parks you have visited. So, with no further delay I give you....
Canon Cameras (all types) National Parks (US and Canada) Photo Contest
This challenge begins when posted, and ends on the last day of the month (for this 1st time - end of Feb since jan is almost over), cut-off time determined by winner of previous month's competition.
Winner of current challenge will set-up next challenge by posting/updating rules and picking National Park. Parks are not to be repeated in the same year.
1. Any Canon camera
2. Time - go back as far as you want to
3. Size - see Image Posting Rules
4. Post Processing, feel free to be as creative as you would like to be
5. Number of Photos - since many of us have many good shots of National Parks, let's go with 3 SHOTS per Member. Make sure every shot has a distinct title in the message subject line (post 1 photo per contest reply). Also enter relevant camera, lens, and EXIF data
6. No commenting until challenge is over, and winner is announced. Afterwards have fun.
7. I will keep a running list of National Parks covered and post it somewhere else after this gets going.
8. Has to be a National Park (no State Park, Monuments, etc.)
Let's start off with a place I have not been yet
Yosemite National Park, California (runs through Feb 28th, 6PM EST)
....and for the 1st contest, I'll pick the winner