Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Critique Corner
Thread started 11 Feb 2011 (Friday) 00:35
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

CC plz :D

bedojo
Goldmember
1,301 posts
Joined Jun 2010
portland oregon
Feb 11, 2011 00:35 |  #1

here is a re-edit of an old one, C&C appreciated!
the stroby info was a yn460II (or ex430) shot through an umbrella camera left.
i watched a few tutorials from jason cole ( member here, guy who did the passion of the art: shooting glamour, DVD)
http://www.youtube.com​/user/JCPDVD (external link)
& downloaded some nik software trials

IMAGE: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5058/5434980633_d4fa55c62a_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: http://www.flickr.com ...3/sizes/l/in/photos​tream/] (external link)

and the one from a while ago
IMAGE NOT FOUND IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'image/gif' | Redirected to error image by FLICKR

follow me 500pxexternal link || Facebook Pageexternal link || Flickrexternal link || Website & Blogexternal link ||Feedback: 1 2
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro 1 || 18mm f2.0 || 35mm f1.4 || 60mm f2.4 || AB800 || YN560 || Gordy Wrist Strap || Billingham Hadley Pro ||

sponsored links
Purple ­ Puppy
284 posts
Joined Mar 2010
Vancouver
Feb 11, 2011 01:16 |  #2

The sky looks kinda weird, especially the treetops on the left. Probably fake, I think.

But the combination of the pink, the green, and the blue works really well! The lighting is nice but the light on her right cheek (left of the photo) is kinda harsh and renders the skin in a somewhat artificial tone.

Oh and, you should think of a more specific topic title since it's kinda obvious that you want CC in the Critique Corner :P

Canon EOS Rebel XS | Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 VC | Tair 11a (135mm f/2.8, M42, manual) | Cheapo aluminum tripod from dealextreme.

Qbx
Goldmember
Joined Dec 2010
Feb 11, 2011 06:26 |  #3

I think a recrop would be nice. There's too much pink coat in the frame. Maybe crop about 1/3 off the bottom & some off the sides to compensate.
Lovely lady there!

-- Image Editing OK --

Crystal ­ W ­ Photography
500 posts
Joined Jan 2011
PA
Feb 11, 2011 08:56 |  #4

I really like the first one. Nice and bright. It reminds me of a stock image. Good job.

Crystal
www.crystalwightman.co​mexternal link
Add me on Facebookexternal link

Spike44
Goldmember
2,155 posts
Joined Dec 2007
Feb 11, 2011 09:23 |  #5

Yikes - blue too saturated and the PP shows in the tree tops..
I prefer the natural look of the 2nd.

bedojo
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,301 posts
Joined Jun 2010
portland oregon
Feb 12, 2011 14:52 |  #6

thanks for your replys,

follow me 500pxexternal link || Facebook Pageexternal link || Flickrexternal link || Website & Blogexternal link ||Feedback: 1 2
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro 1 || 18mm f2.0 || 35mm f1.4 || 60mm f2.4 || AB800 || YN560 || Gordy Wrist Strap || Billingham Hadley Pro ||

sponsored links

652 views & 0 likes for this thread
CC plz :D
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Critique Corner

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.