Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
Thread started 05 Apr 2010 (Monday) 18:14
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Storage/box for wireless trigger

PacAce
Cream of the Crop
26,898 posts
Joined Feb 2003

Apr 11, 2010 21:02 |  #31

Every one of my Canon EX flashes came with a case. I put a pair of PW units in each case. These then go into a large camcorder bag which now functions are my flash accessory bag and also holds my Sekonic light meter, external battery packs, power cables, sync cables, flash brackets, etc.

I also have a Pelican 1520 case which holds all my PW FlexTT5 units along with the Canon, Metz, and Sunpak flashes and accessories.

...Leo

sponsored links
jcarp618
317 posts
Gallery: 5 photos
Joined Mar 2010

Apr 11, 2010 21:57 as a reply to  @ PacAce's post |  #32

so what did OP end up doing?

canondslr
THREAD ­ STARTER
940 posts
Joined Aug 2006

Apr 13, 2010 11:56 |  #33

Marius:
Very nice set up

BTBeilke:
what can we put in there ? I mean how many PW ?

CxThree;
Think Tank modular pouches, good idea too.

Wilt:
good idea too

brucea;
i have some of these lying around, but the compartment doesnt fit my needs.

PacAce:
any chance we can see your flash accessories bag and your pelican case set up ?

jcarp618:
my update:
went to my uncle's house over the weekend, and out of the blue he gave me some of those sunglasses holder/case (those really big sunglasses for senior citizen, if you know it), so I'll try to utilize that for now.

PacAce
Cream of the Crop
26,898 posts
Joined Feb 2003

Apr 13, 2010 11:58 |  #34

canondslr wrote in post #9986842 (external link)
Marius:
Very nice set up

BTBeilke:
what can we put in there ? I mean how many PW ?

CxThree;
Think Tank modular pouches, good idea too.

Wilt:
good idea too

brucea;
i have some of these lying around, but the compartment doesnt fit for my needs.

PacAce:
nay chance we can see your flash accessories bag and your pelican case set up ?

jcarp618:
my update:
went to my uncle's house over the weekend, and out of the blue he gave me some of those sunglasses holder/case (those really big sunglasses for senior citizen, if you know it), so I'll try to utilize that for now.

Sure. I'll do that when I get home later this afternoon.

...Leo

canondslr
THREAD ­ STARTER
940 posts
Joined Aug 2006

Apr 13, 2010 14:04 |  #35

Thx Man.......

PacAce
Cream of the Crop
26,898 posts
Joined Feb 2003

Apr 13, 2010 20:49 |  #36

As promised, here are the pictures of the bag and Pelican case I use for storing my flash units, RF remote units and associated accessories.

The MacGregor shoulder bag below used to hold my early 90's Sony camcorder. This is what it holds now. The inset at the upper left corner shows how the main compartment is organized.

Note that the PW units are stored in Canon EX flash cases except for the Plus Tx/Rx pair which in a Tamrac case. And in case you're wondering how I got all those Skyport remotes in one case, I didn't. There are actually two Skyport cases there. The 2nd one is hidden underneath the one showing.

The left pocket holds the Turbo 2x2 power cables and the right pocket holds the Wimberley and RRS flash bracket parts (for my Wimberley gimbal head).

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

The this is the inside view of the Pelican 1520 which holds most of my hotshoe flashes, PW FlexTT5 units and batteries. I also have the Nikon SB-900 which is kept with the Nikon D90 in its own bag, and a few other Sunpak and Vivitar flash units which I hardly use so they're just stored in a drawer in my study.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

...Leo

canondslr
THREAD ­ STARTER
940 posts
Joined Aug 2006

Apr 15, 2010 11:42 |  #37

dammnn
nice set up man...
and thanks for showing us.

sponsored links

4,430 views & 0 likes for this thread
Storage/box for wireless trigger
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.