Please note two new rules at the end of this message.
This will be a precipitant judging competition so do not enter if you can’t be a judge the following week.
How the judges will score your submissions.
1=best (no flaws)
2=very good (minimal flaw in composure, exposure)
3=good (some flaws in composure,exposure but content outweighs)
4=mediocre but not good enough for contest purposes (flaws in composure, exposure and content does not outweigh)
5=why is this here?
1. You must be a member of POTN prior to Nov 1, 2009 in order to participate in this contest.
2. You may enter only one photo a week.
3. All cameras are allowed AS LONG as you are an active member of POTN, and not just here for the contest And just a reminder: banning disqualifies you from the contest.
4. The photo must be your own, original work.
5. If you are "banned from the forums" during the competition, your photos will be disqualified.
6. You may enter any photo you like (landscape, macro, sports etc) EXCEPT nude (since this is not the G&N section).
7. You do not have to enter every week.
8. The photographers of winning photos will be judges for the following week.
9. Please remember to include the EXIF for your photo. This contest is also to help others to learn and grow from what they see.
NOTE: USE OF WATERMARKS IS UP TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER! NO ONE WILL BE SCORED LOWER DUE TO THE USE OF A WATERMARK.
Contest ends October 30, 2010.
Good luck and have fun.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here.
This thread will be the place where you discuss submitted photos. Please do not post anything other than photos in the LMSYS photo thread.
Note: Couple new rules:
Can not enter a photo that was used in SMWYG contest.
Photos must have been shot on or after Jan 1 2010. We want this contest to keep pushing us so lets use newer work!
LMSYS discussion thread in the POTN Lounge forum.