Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
tonyfc
Hatchling
6 posts
Joined Feb 2009

Apr 29, 2010 16:01 |  #18361

Seller: Ajikan
Buyer: i myself
Item: Sigma 30mm 1.4
Great to work with, smooth transaction. Everything was on point. I wish every seller would be like this.

sponsored links
snowboardracer
Hatchling
7 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Apr 29, 2010 17:08 |  #18362

Seller: Dj R
Buyer: ME
Item: T1i body, 50mm 1.8 lens.
Great guy, great transaction. Super fast shipping! Item as described and packaged very well! Couldn't be happier. Buy with confidence, he's great!

Marty_Oz
400 posts
Joined Apr 2005

Apr 29, 2010 18:58 |  #18363

Seller: Cineraceus
Buyer: Me
Item: Canon 100mm 2.8 macro

Great lens, exactly as described.
Very fast shipping, and well packed.
Good communication. Would happily deal with him again.

I Like Pressing Buttons......

Cathpah
Goldmember
4,259 posts
Joined Jan 2006

Apr 29, 2010 20:16 |  #18364

Seller: glhs509
Buyer: me

glhs509 (ken) was nice enough to take photos of his bag, with similar gear to mine (a large 1D camera) to show me how much clearance I'd have (as I have a large RRS plate adding to the size of the 1D). Ken was very nice, quick to reply, and went the extra mile throughout the sale....first by taking many photos of the bag, and secondly for shipping the bag out last minute before he left for a weeklong trip. Great guy, and great seller.

Thanks!

Architecture (external link) | Fashion + Beauty (external link) | Travel (external link) | Mayhem (external link) | Instagram (external link)
tools of the trade
My name is Jeff, and I'm addicted to shadows in fashion and brights in architecture. "Hiiiiii Jeff."

klarissahunt
Hatchling
2 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Apr 29, 2010 21:08 |  #18365

Seller: Sokun
Buyer: Klarissa Hunt
Item: Canon 5D mark 1

Very fast shipment and the camera is in amazing condition.

glhs509
Goldmember
3,790 posts
Joined Jul 2006

Apr 29, 2010 23:04 as a reply to  @ klarissahunt's post |  #18366

Buyer: Cathpah
Seller: glhs509 (me)
Item: Tenba Medium Slingshot Backpack

Had the pleasure of dealing w/Cathpah (Jeff) on a very smooth transaction. He was quick to respond to e-mails, paid quickly and as agreed to. Would definitely deal with again. A+++ all the way!

Enjoy the bag Jeff!

~Ken
Canon 1Dx, 1DMkIII, a backpack full of L and non L glass, a couple of Speedlites, and a Giottos Rocket Blower!

skooba
105 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Apr 30, 2010 07:27 |  #18367

Seller: Dj R
Buyer: skooba (me)
Item: Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 lens + Hood

He shipped the item quickly, packaged it very well and kept me posted with a tracking number and estimated shipment date. Very trustworthy and a pleasure to have had such a smooth experience as my first purchase on POTN.

acajun
Goldmember
2,055 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Apr 30, 2010 13:21 as a reply to  @ skooba's post |  #18368

I bought a Canon 7d from WesM. Very easy to deal with. I received the camera extremely quickly. I would not hesitate to deal with WesM again.

acajun

Burton801
38 posts
Joined Nov 2009

Apr 30, 2010 13:29 |  #18369

Seller: Burton801
Buyer: equinoxx
Item: Canon 18-55 3.5-5.6IS
Comments: Smooth transaction, quick payment. Would def. recommend dealing to.

Dj ­ R
Goldmember
2,987 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Aug 2009

Apr 30, 2010 13:51 |  #18370

Seller: sbddude
Buyer: me ( dj r)

Item: NEW sandisk 30mb/s 8gb CF Card

The seller is in California. I'm in Philly.
Paid late evening Tuesday.
Somehow it's on my desk on Friday.
That is crazy fast.
Thanks sbddude for quick service, good price, and good communication.

BAG Reviews, master list!
Tons of Sony gear
Some Canon gear

WesM
206 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Apr 30, 2010 14:37 |  #18371

acajun wrote in post #10096556 (external link)
I bought a Canon 7d from WesM. Very easy to with. I received the camera extremely quick. I would not hesitate to deal with WesM again.

acajun

Thanks, Tony!

Tony was also a pleasure to deal with. He sent the payment very promptly. Everything went as smooth as one could hope for and I would definitely do business with Tony any day! :)

| 5D Mk. II | 24-105L | Manfrotto 190XB/498RC2 |

Ronmc
62 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Apr 30, 2010 14:46 |  #18372

Hello all, Purchased a 580EX II from Jordan (Int3rnal) Monday and recieved the package today. Everything was as described and in great condition. The PM was replied to promptly and the transaction was smooth. Pleasure doing buisness with you. Thanks Jordan, Ron

Camera-Canon 50D
Lens-Canon 50mm f/1.8 | Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 | Canon 28-135 F/3.5-5.6 IS USM | Canon 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM | Canon 70-200 L f/4
Extras- Slik Pro 700 DX Tripod | Speedlite 580EX II | Lowepro Fastpack 100 | Tamrac Adventure 8

snowboardracer
Hatchling
7 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Apr 30, 2010 16:01 |  #18373

Seller: ry317
Buyer: me
Item: Rebel Bag
Comments: Smooth transaction, fast shipment, great communication. Buy with confidence!

FatPete
279 posts
Joined Apr 2005

Apr 30, 2010 16:57 |  #18374

Seller: Hermes
Buyer: FatPete (me)
Item: Canon 200mm f/2.8L

A pleasure doing business - item arrived safely (and very well packaged) and was in excellent condition as described. Thanks!

hank3152
383 posts
Joined Jan 2006

Apr 30, 2010 17:57 as a reply to  @ FatPete's post |  #18375

Seller: hank3152
Buyer: ciesel
Item: BG-E3 Grip

Ciesel payed promptly and provided timely and thorough communications.......h​ighly recommended.......woul​d gladly do business again in the future........

Regards,
Hank

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,470,992 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.