This weeks challenge is: Sunrise and Sunset..either or.. makes no difference...Sun coming or going over the horizon..
Almost everyone has something archived regarding this subject..If not... get out there and shoot new material...Golden light
Everyone can enter and everyone helps pick the winner.
You do not need to enter to vote. To vote, post your choice for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Points will be 3 for 1st, 2 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd. Places will be determined by the number of overall points each photo receives. Feel free to offer your reasons for your choices after the voting closes...not before.
To submit an entry, click Post Reply and put your Photo Name and Camera Model either in the Subject line, or in the body text of your entry.
Posting entries STARTS Monday at 12 noon GMT: May 03, 2010
Posting entries ENDS Monday at 12 noon GMT: May 10, 2010
Voting STARTS Monday at 12 noon GMT: May 10, 2010
Voting ENDS Monday at 12 noon GMT: May 17, 2010
- do not vote for your own photo.
- no comments until after voting closes. We don't want to influence other votes.
1. Camera -- Any Canon Powershot Series Camera (SD, A-series, S1/2, & S-series only ... No Pro 1s!!!)
2. Time -- any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered. (see note above)
3. Size -- photo must be no larger than 800 pixels on the longest side, with NO BORDERS.
4. Post-Processing -- do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting --
* One photo per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Title optional.
* Camera model.
* EXIF data, if you like.
6. Commenting -- No commenting on photos by anyone, including the photographer until voting is closed. Once the winners are declared, photographers can add comments to their images and everyone is invited to discuss.
7. Photo Display -- Photos must appear in this thread to be eligible.
8. Hosting & Resize -- If you need assistance readying your image for entry, please PM either a moderator, or the person running this week's challenge
*Person running this weeks contest breaks any tie.
*New Topic ... As soon as possible after winning.
*Posting Starts ... Right after topic is announced.
*Winners Announcement ... As soon as possible after voting closes.
*Winner chooses new contest topic.