Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
Thread started 04 Jun 2010 (Friday) 07:35
Search threadPrev/next
POLL: "Pc v Mac"
Pc
50.7%
Mac
49.3%

217 voters, 217 votes given (1 choice only choices can be voted per member)). VOTING IS FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
BROWSE ALL POLLS
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

PC v Mac

airfrogusmc
I'm a chimper. There I said it...
36,461 posts
Gallery: 147 photos
Best ofs: 6
Joined May 2007

Jun 07, 2010 22:34 |  #76

In2Photos wrote in post #10321554 (external link)
Who said that MACs stink because they are more expensive? And what good is a Mercedes if you need 5 cars? How are the rest of the family going to get anywhere? :rolleyes:

Are you really happy for us, you don't seem to be! ;)

The first step to recovery is admitting you need help! :p

Would that be the same iPhone that Jobs tried multiple times to get to work today and couldn't? I'll pass.

Yeah it was wi fi and he told the folks in the room to turn of their laptops and some 600 didn't listen.

sponsored links
broadcast_techie
180 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Jun 2008

Jun 07, 2010 22:48 |  #77

Interesting poll so far, I'd have thought there would be more of a gap!
Personally I use MBP (2nd version I think - is 5 years old now and lacking in several screws) and Lightroom for workflow / PP
I actually dual boot with Win7 which works really well, but generally prefer Mac as it seems that bit quicker. My next computer (be it Laptop or desktop) will most likely be a PC as I now have more important things to spend my money on...

328iGuy
Goldmember
3,601 posts
Gallery: 7 photos
Joined Dec 2004

Jun 08, 2010 08:45 |  #78

In2Photos wrote in post #10321554 (external link)
Would that be the same iPhone that Jobs tried multiple times to get to work today and couldn't? I'll pass.

If you had watched WWDC you would have seen and heard that it was a WiFi issue too many connections) and not a product issue. :rolleyes:

Canon 5D IV | Canon 5D III | 16-35L III | 24-70L II | 85L 1.4 IS | 70-200LII | 300 2.8 L

In2Photos
Cream of the Crop
19,813 posts
Joined Dec 2005

Jun 08, 2010 09:12 |  #79

airfrogusmc wrote in post #10321741 (external link)
Yeah it was wi fi and he told the folks in the room to turn of their laptops and some 600 didn't listen.

328iGuy wrote in post #10323823 (external link)
If you had watched WWDC you would have seen and heard that it was a WiFi issue too many connections) and not a product issue. :rolleyes:

Guys, it was a poke at Jobs. :rolleyes: I knew the story behind it thanks!

Mike, The Keeper of the Archive

Current Gear and Feedback

crashthenet44
514 posts
Joined Mar 2009

Jun 08, 2010 12:31 |  #80

In2Photos wrote in post #10323986 (external link)
Guys, it was a poke at Jobs. :rolleyes: I knew the story behind it thanks!

Fanboi's alike have no sense of humor when it comes to their respective saviors.

FLICKR (external link)
http://blogspot.vision​sfromphilly.com (external link)

50D | OM-2n | OM-4T | Hasselblad 500C/M | Yashica GSN | Yashica A | NO2. Brownie Model F

pip ­ boogaloo
237 posts
Joined Jun 2008

Jun 08, 2010 12:39 |  #81
bannedPermanent ban

they are all excellent, but i could never get used to the mac's at college preferring the pc as its what im used to. but dont they all do the same things but slightly differently lol ?

'i just ate a Nikonian'

sponsored links

8,279 views & 0 likes for this thread
PC v Mac
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos RAW, Post Processing & Printing 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.