Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS News & Rumors Camera Rumors and Predictions 
Thread started 07 Jan 2009 (Wednesday) 12:43
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Canon 60D Rumors Rumors Rumors

CanonGarcon
419 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Jul 01, 2010 19:02 |  #1606
bannedPermanent ban

Poe wrote in post #10460644 (external link)
But no one is switching systems based on vaporware cameras. They switch systems when the press releases come out for the next generation cameras.

You would be surprise at the number of people who switch in antipation for vapor camera and lenses.

sponsored links
krepta
I swear I'm Ken Rockwell!
8,482 posts
Joined Sep 2007

Jul 01, 2010 19:45 |  #1607

CanonGarcon wrote in post #10462915 (external link)
You would be surprise at the number of people who switch in antipation for vapor camera and lenses.

In "anticipation of"? Really? How does one switch to another brand for a camera that doesn't yet exist?
Hey guys, I'm selling all my Canon gear and switching to Nikon for the awesome D4x! I'll just be without a camera for a year, or two, or three... :rolleyes:

Alex | flickr (external link) | Gear & Feedback | Food! (external link)

CanonGarcon
419 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Jul 01, 2010 20:00 |  #1608
bannedPermanent ban

krepta wrote in post #10463092 (external link)
In "anticipation of"? Really? How does one switch to another brand for a camera that doesn't yet exist?
Hey guys, I'm selling all my Canon gear and switching to Nikon for the awesome D4x! I'll just be without a camera for a year, or two, or three... :rolleyes:

Makes about as much sense as people waiting to buy vaporware that doesn't exist yet (like that awesome 60D), doesn't it.:lol::)

Stealthy ­ Ninja
Cream of the Crop
14,387 posts
Joined Nov 2007
Location: Mythical Tasmania (the one with lots of tall buildings in the semi-tropics, A.K.A. Hong Kong)

Jul 01, 2010 20:49 |  #1609
bannedPermanent ban

CanonGarcon wrote in post #10463169 (external link)
Makes about as much sense as people waiting to buy vaporware that doesn't exist yet (like that awesome 60D), doesn't it.:lol::)

Where's the spice? Where's the venom? Where's the delusional vaporware loving numerlogically superstitious dork genious we all love?

Right here it be! :D

You can't claw your way to popularity using a :lol: and a :) you gotz to slam all these dorks with your CG "logic". That's the way to get the love.

Illumined
"i love you guys"
2,641 posts
Joined Dec 2007

Jul 01, 2010 21:55 |  #1610

Stealthy Ninja wrote in post #10463400 (external link)
Where's the spice? Where's the venom? Where's the delusional vaporware loving numerlogically superstitious dork genious we all love?

Right here it be! :D

You can't claw your way to popularity using a :lol: and a :) you gotz to slam all these dorks with your CG "logic". That's the way to get the love.

I blend in like wallpaper apparently.

That or my contributions are too hard to respond to.

Ravi J.H. | Make an experience out of it - focus and expose manually.
Sony RX1 | Sony FDA-EVM1K (EVF) | Nikomat 11" cloth-locking cable release | Previous Gear

Stealthy ­ Ninja
Cream of the Crop
14,387 posts
Joined Nov 2007
Location: Mythical Tasmania (the one with lots of tall buildings in the semi-tropics, A.K.A. Hong Kong)

Jul 01, 2010 22:17 |  #1611
bannedPermanent ban

^^^ LOL no idea what you're talking about. I'm only here for the 1 man show that is CanonGarcon.

Illumined
"i love you guys"
2,641 posts
Joined Dec 2007

Jul 01, 2010 22:30 |  #1612

Stealthy Ninja wrote in post #10463835 (external link)
^^^ LOL no idea what you're talking about. I'm only here for the 1 man show that is CanonGarcon.

He has yet to respond to me. So what I said still remains relevant.

I'm obviously not in the market for a 60D myself, so I remain here to debate basically. You can almost think of it as a waste of free time. Almost.

Ravi J.H. | Make an experience out of it - focus and expose manually.
Sony RX1 | Sony FDA-EVM1K (EVF) | Nikomat 11" cloth-locking cable release | Previous Gear

Stealthy ­ Ninja
Cream of the Crop
14,387 posts
Joined Nov 2007

Jul 01, 2010 23:00 |  #1613
bannedPermanent ban

Luminodio wrote in post #10463908 (external link)
He has yet to respond to me. So what I said still remains relevant.

I'm obviously not in the market for a 60D myself, so I remain here to debate basically. You can almost think of it as a waste of free time. Almost.

Maybe you're making too much sense.

Just call everyone numerlogically superstitious dorks seeking after vaporware or something. ;)

Joaaso
555 posts
Joined Dec 2008

Jul 02, 2010 00:54 |  #1614

CanonGarcon wrote in post #10462898 (external link)
Let's see today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday. No, July 11th still isn't next week.

Let's see, were on an international forum, so the international standards would apply -or actually this forum was started by a guy from finland, wasnt't it? not that it matters, Finland use the international standard anyway, which says that a week goes from monday to sunday.. so; sunday july 11th is indeed next week... ;)

aaso-photography (external link) | Flickr (external link)
5D Mk IV | 5D Mk II
EF 24-70/4L | EF 24-105/4L | Samyang 14/2.8 | TS-E 24/3.5L II | EF 35/1.4L II | EF 85/1.8 | EF 135/2L | EF 200/2.8L II | 1,4x TC

Stealthy ­ Ninja
Cream of the Crop
14,387 posts
Joined Nov 2007

Jul 02, 2010 01:01 |  #1615
bannedPermanent ban

Joaaso wrote in post #10464557 (external link)
Let's see, were on an international forum, so the international standards would apply -or actually this forum was started by a guy from finland, wasnt't it? not that it matters, Finland use the international standard anyway, which says that a week goes from monday to sunday.. so; sunday july 11th is indeed next week... ;)

Oh that's just being ISOgraphically superstitious.

They (the ISO) also decided that you write dates like this: YYYY-MM-DD Who does that?! ;)

hqqns
I'm pretty sure the TF doesn't make mistakes.
11,149 posts
Gallery: 29 photos
Joined Mar 2010

Jul 02, 2010 01:12 |  #1616

Stealthy Ninja wrote in post #10464582 (external link)
Oh that's just being ISOgraphically superstitious.

They (the ISO) also decided that you write dates like this: YYYY-MM-DD Who does that?! ;)

*puts hands up* I am after all in IT (science doesn't pay :) ), it's how i put dates on files you feline dork :)

subby

Wife|Son|Daughter|Comp​uters|Cameras|Lenses|A Home|Pans|Spatula|No Frogs

"42"

Stealthy ­ Ninja
Cream of the Crop
14,387 posts
Joined Nov 2007

Jul 02, 2010 01:15 |  #1617
bannedPermanent ban

hqqns wrote in post #10464623 (external link)
*puts hands up* I am after all in IT (science doesn't pay :) ), it's how i put dates on files you feline dork :)

Yeah, but you're a scientifically dorky vaporware loving supersitious numerologist. :p

Meanwhile, back in real life. :shock:

Anyway, to me Sunday is the first day of the week because I go by the Judeo–Christian traditional week myself.

Anyway, we have a 5 day week on Coruscant.

Corusant Days of the Week:
Atunda
Katunda
Satunda
Datunda
Natunda

Uber Geekology below:

first month Elona
second month Kelona
third month Selona
fourth month Telona
fifth month Nelona
sixth month Helona
seventh month Melona
eighth month Yelona
ninth month Relona
tenth month Welona

MrWho
Goldmember
1,200 posts
Joined Aug 2009

Jul 02, 2010 02:05 |  #1618

Happy Natunda! :D

Gear

Dave__C
THREAD ­ STARTER
402 posts
Joined Nov 2007

Jul 03, 2010 06:52 |  #1619

Joaaso wrote in post #10464557 (external link)

Florida

Florida/Finland Same number of letters (7), 5 letters in common, So clearly, the 60D is coming on July 5. That IS next week. How exciting!

My gear:
Canon 5D mk III, 7D | Canon 70-200 mm f2.8L IS, 100-400 mm f4.5-5.6L, 24-105 mm f4L, 16-35 mm f4LIS, 50 mm f1.4, 100 mm f2.8L IS macro, | Canon 580 EX II Flash

Perfect_10
Goldmember
1,998 posts
Joined Aug 2004

Jul 03, 2010 10:56 |  #1620

Dave__C wrote in post #10470687 (external link)
... So clearly, the 60D is coming on July 5. That IS next week. How exciting!

So the 60D will have IS ? :lol:

My Gear List  :p

sponsored links

305,060 views & 0 likes for this thread
Canon 60D Rumors Rumors Rumors
FORUMS News & Rumors Camera Rumors and Predictions 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.