Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 07 Jul 2010 (Wednesday) 07:58
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Adorama Pix discount codes?

Picture ­ North ­ Carolina
Gaaaaa! DOH!! Oops!
9,295 posts
Joined Apr 2006

Jul 07, 2010 07:58 |  #1

Anybody know of any?

Website (external link) |

sponsored links
tnd2
96 posts
Joined Jan 2010

Jul 07, 2010 21:59 |  #2

>>Summers always fly by, make sure you remember all the fun with gorgeous gallery wraps and framing services now at 25% off from AdoramaPix! To redeem, enter coupon code PXCFR25 at checkout. Sale ends July 20, 2010.<<

From a recent email ad

tnd2

THREAD ­ STARTER
Gaaaaa! DOH!! Oops!
9,295 posts
Joined Apr 2006

Jul 08, 2010 08:26 as a reply to  @ tnd2's post |  #3

Thanks, appreciate that. I am getting a batch of 24x36 prints and was hoping for a code that included that. I guess I should have mentioned that in the OP. :oops:

torvaterra
588 posts
Joined Jan 2009

Jul 09, 2010 00:07 as a reply to  @ Picture North Carolina's post |  #4

I use this site to find coupon codes:

http://www.retailmenot​.com/view/adoramapix.c​om (external link)

I didnt see any that were for the size you want though.

www.torvaterra.com (external link)
http://torvaterra.zenf​olio.com (external link)

THREAD ­ STARTER
Gaaaaa! DOH!! Oops!
9,295 posts
Joined Apr 2006

Jul 09, 2010 00:19 |  #5

torvaterra wrote in post #10503643 (external link)
I use this site to find coupon codes:

http://www.retailmenot​.com/view/adoramapix.c​om (external link)

I didnt see any that were for the size you want though.

Thanks. Appreciate it.

I found many codes listed and also called adorama. shopping cart rejected them all, had to pay full retail. :cry: Oh, well. Maybe next time.

AprilArchambeau
Goldmember
1,055 posts
Joined Mar 2009

Jul 09, 2010 13:08 |  #6

How is the quality of their prints compared to Millers? I was disgusted with the way my photo book looked, I even told them if any of the pictures were going to be blurry to call me first and of course they didn't.

www.AprilArchambeauPho​tography.com (external link)

5D l Calumet Genesis 400 light kit (2) l 430EX II l 50mm 1.8 l 70-200 f/4L IS l 85mm 1.8 coming soon!

torvaterra
588 posts
Joined Jan 2009

Jul 09, 2010 22:11 as a reply to  @ AprilArchambeau's post |  #7

I love Adorama's prints. I use them and Mpix for all of my prints. I ordered bunch of metallic prints in various sizes from 8x10 to 20x30 and they all came out great. The only bad thing, which was prob my fault, is that a few of the prints had white borders on two sides because the image crop didnt match the paper crop. I cut them to size. But the paper, ink, and printing quality were all extremely good.

www.torvaterra.com (external link)
http://torvaterra.zenf​olio.com (external link)

THREAD ­ STARTER
Gaaaaa! DOH!! Oops!
9,295 posts
Joined Apr 2006

Jul 10, 2010 08:33 |  #8

AprilArchambeau wrote in post #10506499 (external link)
How is the quality of their prints compared to Millers?

Don't know about Millers. I would evaluate the adoramapix print (24x36) as far as quality and color accuracy to be in the range of good to very good (above average). At $25 for this size, overall I would call it a good buy.

I'm waiting for Costco to roll out their 24x36 prints which should be happening soon. I'm told by an insider they will probably be in the $8 to $12 range. They will be printed on an Epson 7880 (which is an excellent printer) with custom profiles supplied by Dry Creek Photo. So all things considered, theoretically they should be in the very good to excellent range. And at $8 to $12, would make them a best buy.

sponsored links

603 views & 0 likes for this thread
Adorama Pix discount codes?
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.