Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
kokakaste2
Goldmember
3,546 posts
Joined Jan 2008

Jul 23, 2010 14:37 as a reply to  @ post 10590529 |  #19951

Sold my Westcott Apollo to NoNameYet, very nice person to deal with, will definitely trade with again.

Oskar (Oscar) - stuff I use- Flickr (external link) - My Facebook page (external link) :)

sponsored links
S.E.V.
/Include subdirectories, empty directories, and verify.
3,866 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Jul 23, 2010 15:26 |  #19952

Seller: juanpafer
Buyer: Me

Item sold: Brand New in Box Canon 5D Mark II with extra 3rd party battery and charger.

Seller was quick to respond on e-mails, also had item shipped while he was out of the country, a HUGE plus that sealed the deal. Item was arrived as described. A++++++++++++++ seller.

Thanks Juan, loving the new toy.

Sevan

ShotsInTime (external link) / Gear List /Flickr (external link) / Canon Family Portrait (external link)
- Don't Argue With A Stupid Person, They Will Bring You Down To Their Level And Beat You With Experience.

gratchie
957 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Jul 23, 2010 15:43 |  #19953

Seller: retrait
Buyer: me

Great seller, awesome communication. Fast delivery. Will definitely buy from him again.

GearList || Canon 5D Mark III | 24L II | 135L | 70-300L | 24-105L | 600 EX-RT | ST-E3-RT | RX100M2
Full Gear List and Feedback || growingthompy.tumblr.c​omexternal link

eninety
383 posts
Joined Feb 2010

Jul 23, 2010 15:44 as a reply to  @ post 10590322 |  #19954
bannedPermanent ban

Seller: eninety (Me)
Buyer: Nonick
Item: EF 70-200 4L IS (+ Hoya HMC Super Multicoated UV filter)

Great seller and forumer. Met local in person. Good communication. Smooth transaction. Highly recommended.

jgrussell
Looking around nervously
18,758 posts
Joined May 2008

Jul 23, 2010 15:47 |  #19955

Seller: Justin Thyme
Buyer: me
Item: Wimberly Sidekick

Great seller, great communication, item exactly as described, local sale went as smoothly as anyone could hope for and seller even spent time showing me how to set it up and use it. I'd absolutely do business with him again.

-- jgr
blog (external link) | gear | my birds (external link)http://photos.jgrussel​l.com/gallery/7381653_​pK9fK (external link)

retrait
190 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jul 23, 2010 16:02 as a reply to  @ jgrussell's post |  #19956

Buyer: gratchie
Seller: Me (Retrait)
Item: Tamron 18-270mm Canon

Grace was a great reliable buyer with fast payment and good with communication which made the transaction super smooth. I would recommend for future deals.

Thanks Grace

danny819
520 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Jul 23, 2010 16:03 |  #19957

Seller: Me
Buyer: -MJ-
Item: Tamron 17-50 Non-VC

Very smooth transaction. Made payment very quick and had great communication. I highly recommend this buyer. Will definitely not mind doing business with him again.

5Dc | 17-40L | 35L | 85 1.8

joeandpuppies
539 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Jul 23, 2010 17:10 |  #19958

Seller: Me (joeandpuppies)
Buyer: mtndo
Item: RRS Clamp

Transaction was flawless can't say enough about the quality people on POTN!

Thank You,
joeandpuppies

joeandpuppies
539 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Jul 23, 2010 17:11 |  #19959

Buyer: Lasrsktr
Item: Tripod

Transaction was flawless and again keep being impressed by the great members on POTN!!

Thank You,
joeandpuppies

joeandpuppies
539 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Jul 23, 2010 17:12 |  #19960

Buyer: shawkins
Item: L Bracket

Transaction smooth and easy communication was great. Another great POTN member.

Thank You,
joeandpuppies

Justin_Thyme
984 posts
Joined Jun 2008

Jul 23, 2010 19:07 |  #19961

Seller: Justin Thyme (me)
Buyer: jgrussell
Item: Wimberly Sidekick

Met Judy for a local deal, we live pretty close to one another so meeting in the Sears parking lot seemed like the logical thing to do. Very pleasant and courteous who knew what she wanted. We took a few minutes going over set up and spent more time talking about our photo adventures than we did about the transaction. Payed cash, the best kind of transactions and we exchanged final pleastries and were on our way. I thought I was an early person and arrived at our meeting place 15 minutes early to see she was already there and had her tripod setup ready to check out the wimberley. They should all go this smoothly! It was more than a pleasure doing business with Judy and I would not hesitate to do it again!
Thanks again Judy!
Rob

acajun
Goldmember
2,055 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Jul 23, 2010 19:15 |  #19962

Seller: "sloonz"
Item: Lowepro 200 AW Slingshot

I bought this bag from "sloonz". Smooth transaction, extremely fast shipping. I would not hesitate to deal with sloonz again.

tt

-MJ-
119 posts
Joined May 2009

Jul 23, 2010 19:37 |  #19963

Seller: danny819
Buyer: Me

Item: Tamron 17-50 Non-VC

Smooth transaction and great communication. Tracking and Signiture confirmation. Fast and well packed shipping.

Canon 6D || Sigma 35mm 1.4 ART
Canon EOS Rebel T1i/500D/Kiss X3

Tamron 17-50 2.8 || 18-55mm IS || Nifty Fifty || Rokinon 8mm 3.5 FE || Sigma 70-300 APO || flickr  (external link)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Yashica FX-D Quartz 42-75mm f/3.5-4.5 | 2x Telephoto | 50mm f/1.7

aslack99
43 posts
Joined Jul 2009

Jul 23, 2010 19:54 |  #19964

Showtm490 send me a nifty-fifty for a great price and he shipped it quick!!

40d 28-135mm, nifty-50
www.slackerpics.com

lpphreak06
198 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Jul 23, 2010 20:10 |  #19965

Seller WatchFan1

Bought a canon 7d from Milos, he sent me the camera and it arrived in 2 days all the way from FL to WA. Great seller. Perfect camera..
Will buy from again.

Tuan

Canon 7d | Canon 5d MK II | 50mm f1.8(DIAF) | Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 | 50mm f1.4 | 135mm ƒ2.0 | 50mm ƒ 1.2

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,906,556 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.