Sound like this:
Customer Loyalty Program's direct number is 866-443-8002, option 2 for digital camera upgrades.
In-stock orders cannot be modified or canceled! That said, here are the four easy steps:
1) Specify that you have a broken Canon XYZ camera and would like to know what the loyalty upgrade options are. They will try to transfer you to a technician, but you can tell them you just want to know the prices first and the rep can give them to you.
2) Once you are ready, call again. This time, you will get transfered to a technician, who will ask you to desribe the issues. They would verify that
1) it's broken* and 2) it's out of warranty (just say you've had it for a over a year). Then, he would ask for the broken camera's serial number, your name, phone, address and email.
(*TIP: if you specify water damage, e.g., it won't turn on after it got wet, they will accept it as broken for sure)
3) The technician will give you the prices as well, then transfer you back to the loyalty program rep, who will take your name, phone, address again as well as your credit card. You will get the order number.
$10 2-business days
$20 1-business day
Plus state sales tax where applicable
4) Canon will ship you the replacement camera with Fedex signature required, along with a prepaid Fedex label and a box for you to ship your broken camera to them. You must ship it to them within 10 business days to avoid unreturned product fee. You only need to ship the camera body, so you can keep all accesories (batteries, charger, straps, etc.).