Hopefully you're not bored stiff with this series already. But this is the last part, I promise!
Part I: https://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=909896
Part II: https://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthread.php?t=910644
1. Mrs. Grebe and her babies safely on her back...
2. She dozes off but junior wakes up...IMAGE LINK: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/288477/17889323
3. ...and decides it's time for a little swim...IMAGE LINK: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/288477/17889237
I found it very difficult to focus on those little fuzzballs in the water, particularly because by now they were quite a distance away. I was also struggling with settings of the lens whilst shooting them: AF mode 1 or 2? IS on or off? When processing them I also had a colour problem and I'm not at all convinced I have cleared that up, so there may still be a colour cast - I've stared at them so much that I've become blind to it... To sum up, the next three images of the little ones in the water aren't the best of that shoot, and they are pretty big crops as well, but I couldn't very well complete the series without them, particularly because of the rivalry that took place between them.
4. Huey, Dewey and Louie...IMAGE LINK: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/288477/17889195
5. Than there is a quarrel. Maybe still about that fish that Huey stole from Dewey awhile back...IMAGE LINK: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/288477/17889149
6. It's clear who of the three siblings is boss here...IMAGE LINK: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/288477/17889211
7. With the babies in the water, Mrs. Grebe unwinds a bit...IMAGE LINK: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/288477/17890691
8. Then it's time to climb back on board and say sayonara... This shot is also literally the very last photograph I made. It's #400. IMAGE LINK: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/288477/17888909
Well, that's it from the Grebe Family. Thank you all for looking!