I'm looking for the most efficient way to easily light bride/groom on location.
1. NO assistant (I use one but not always)
2. Free standing device.. tripod?
3. Soft diffusion (thinking a medium softbox)
4. enough flash power to semi-kill the ambient
5. Lightweight (not completely necessary as i'm a big guy but still)
Here is what i'm thinking
2 speedlites on a flash bracket, firing into a medium sized (collapsible) softbox. mounted on a carbon fiber tripod.
This would all be remotely triggered obviously.
With that said...
I wonder if 2x 430EX II's would provide sufficient light WITH a softbox (or if 2x 580's would be required). or even a Qflash.
Do they even sell softboxes (or similar) compatible with 2 speedlites?
How important is the softbox in the first place? surely I can produce good results from speedlite barebulbs.
how would YOU all do it?