Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Transportation 
Thread started 02 Sep 2010 (Thursday) 20:45
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Some Old School Muscle

SierraHighPhoto
447 posts
Joined Mar 2008

Sep 02, 2010 20:45 |  #1

Thought some of the older guys and maybe younger guys would enjoy these :). All were shot with the Canon Digital Rebel XTi with the Canon 50mm 1.8II lens.

69 Camaro:

IMAGE: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4137/4804061280_7954abe3a4_b.jpg

IMAGE: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4082/4803681710_a360302450_b.jpg

Chevy II:

IMAGE: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4097/4803681974_d1bf6bcba8_b.jpg

32 Ford:

IMAGE NOT FOUND
IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'image/gif' | Redirected to error image by FLICKR

67 Camaro:

IMAGE NOT FOUND
IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'image/gif' | Redirected to error image by FLICKR

sponsored links
Phil_0816
325 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Sep 02, 2010 20:49 |  #2

Looks to be and I hope it is a doll on the front end. If it was my Camaro and it was a real kid I'd have to whoop that youngster.

And BTW.....nice shots.

SierraHighPhoto
THREAD ­ STARTER
447 posts
Joined Mar 2008

Sep 02, 2010 22:30 |  #3

Haha yeah it's definitely a doll. I doubt anyone is stupid enough to let their kid do that, but then again, I have seen some strange things. For instance, the shop where my brother had his Honda built at, the car audio place next to them was having a show and wanted them to show their cars off to help bring people in.

Guy had an Escalade with a bunch of subs in the back and the like amplifier on the floor in front of the rear seats. Woman let her kids get in the dudes car with ice cream and sit in there. They had stepped on the amps and everything. Luckily they didn't spill anything, but man, dude was about to kill the woman.

PhotosGuy
75,879 posts
Gallery: 8 photos
Joined Feb 2004

Sep 02, 2010 23:06 |  #4

Nice rides!

FrankC - 20D, RAW, Manual everything...
Classic Carz, Racing, Air Show, Flowers.
Find the light... A few Car Lighting Tips, and MOVE YOUR FEET!
Have you thought about making your own book? // Need an exposure crutch?
New Image Size Limits: Image must not exceed 1600 pixels on any side.

Phil_0816
325 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Sep 03, 2010 08:12 |  #5

Was at a car show in WY and this lady was letting kids sit in her old car. Don't remember what it was but something like a T bucket. She asked my daughter if she wanted to sit in it and my daughter looked at me as if to say "Is this lady crazy?" My daughter was forewarned to not touch a single thing while there. The lady had a pretty laid back attitude. She says it's only a car and if I can make a kid smile then who cares. Of course, no food/drinks were allowed in it. Thought she was nuts yet actually pretty cool cause I watched a whole bunch of kids smile as they came out of the car. I could never be that way, I'd go nuts even just when I crawled in it.

SierraHighPhoto
THREAD ­ STARTER
447 posts
Joined Mar 2008

Sep 03, 2010 10:34 |  #6

Yup, ever since I can remember I was taught, look, but don't touch.

sponsored links

1,237 views & 0 likes for this thread
Some Old School Muscle
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Transportation 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.