Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
Steve ­ Beck
Goldmember
2,503 posts
Joined Oct 2006

Dec 17, 2010 07:39 |  #22816

SELLER: Me

BUYER: MDJAK

ITEM: WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL/WINDOWS OFFICE

Mark was a pleasure to deal with. Answered PM's quickly and sent the $ just as quick. Very nice guy to chat with and a top notch trader. ENJOY YOUR RETIREMENT MARK!!!

Gear List? My gear is bigger than yours? Just shoot have fun...

sponsored links
itsmejson
Goldmember
1,201 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Dec 17, 2010 10:06 |  #22817

Seller: v_lestat
Buyer: itsmejson (me)
Item: Canon EOS 50d

Paul was a great seller to deal w/, he was very upfront and answered all my questions that I had regarding above item and replied in a good time frame. The item took a wk to get here, but due to family/work scheduling he was unable ship, however Paul set the expectation at the beginning so I had no issues.

I would definitely purchase from him again.

- 5DmarkII | EF 24-70L F2.8 | EF 70-200L F4 | 580EX II | Gitzo 1541T w/ Photoclam Pro-34NS -
- TT Streetwalker Pro | Domke F-5XC -
Flickr (external link)

emagana02
574 posts
Gallery: 32 photos
Joined Oct 2010

Dec 17, 2010 10:24 |  #22818

Seller: joysmahal
Buyer: emagana02 (Me)
Item: 50mm f/1.4

It was a pleasure doing business with Joy. Lens was in the exact conditions as was described in the post.

Edwin G. Magaa
flickr (external link) | Gear List

Addicted2EOS
Goldmember
1,774 posts
Joined Jun 2009

Dec 17, 2010 10:45 |  #22819

Seller: tonywah
Buyer: Addicted2EOS (me)
Item: Aperture 3 (https://photography-on-the.net …968438&highligh​t=aperture)

Fast shipping and friendly communication. Would definitely purchase from again in the future. Thanks!

Canon 40D and more lenses than my wife knows about...

AberyClark
233 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Dec 17, 2010 10:59 |  #22820

Eos_isomer is an excellent member to do business with. I purchased a new camera and I was looking for a grip and extra batteries, Eos_isomer was able to provide the items. All the items were in perfect condition and I received quickly. When I need new equipment, I will check with Eos_isomer first

Abery Clark
www.aberyclark.com (external link)

Eileen
176 posts
Joined Aug 2007

Dec 17, 2010 11:30 as a reply to  @ AberyClark's post |  #22821

Seller: Me
Buyer: HrcRacing
Item: Canon BP-511A Battery New
Easy communication and transaction via PayPal gift service (even though it wasn't required). Thanks so much!

Graphic Designer / Photographer
Canon 60D, Canon 450D - Lenses covering 10mm to 300mm, 580 EX II and 420 EX flashes, Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver

v_lestat
462 posts
Joined Dec 2009

Dec 17, 2010 11:38 |  #22822

Seller: Me
Buyer: itsmejson
Item: Canon EOS 50d

itsmejson was a great buyer, asked the right questions, very polite, quick with replies to emails and quick to pay. an all around good guy to deal with. i would buy/sell from him again anytime.

v_lestat
462 posts
Joined Dec 2009

Dec 17, 2010 11:41 |  #22823

Seller: TMR Design
Buyer: me
Item: Nikon 70-300 AF-S VR f/4.5-5.6 ED lens

Robert is as good a seller as a photographer. i was very hesitant to buy because of internet chatter about the lens but after he assured me it was a top notch lens and to check the good things people wrote about the lens i took the plunge.
The lens arrived as he said it would, its a beautiful piece of glass and he was right, it takes beautiful pictures!
thank you Robert !

TMR ­ Design
Cream of the Crop
23,883 posts
Joined Feb 2006

Dec 17, 2010 11:49 as a reply to  @ v_lestat's post |  #22824

Buyer: v_lestat (Paul)
Item: Nikon 70-300mm VR lens

Paul was great to deal with on all counts. Great communication, fast payment and notification that the lens arrived safe and sound.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Robert
RobertMitchellPhotogra​phy (external link)

TeleFragger
Goldmember
3,185 posts
Joined Aug 2010

Dec 17, 2010 11:53 |  #22825

Seller: mfrank123
item: 24-105L

not only was this one hell of a deal!!! extremely cheap with both caps, box, bag, hood!!!!!!! maybe due to micro small scratch (2mm???) but yeah looking at my pics.. it does not effect anything!!!!

thanks man for my new all around lens!!!!!!!!!!!

GearBag - Feedback****Flickr - my playhouse (external link)****RF-603 Discussion
Canon 7Dm2 Gripped | 32GB Transcend CF | 64GB Toshiba FlashAir | YN-468 Flash | YN-468 II Flash | RF-603 | EF-S 18-55 IS|EF 24-105L|EF 50 MKII 1.8|EF-S 55-250 IS |EF 85 1.8| Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC |Primo's Trigger Stick Monopod | Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod
if I post a pic.. it is there to be picked on... (I have thick skin.. im in IT)

joewulf
319 posts
Joined May 2010

Dec 17, 2010 14:56 |  #22826

Buyer: James Emory
Seller: Joewulf (me!)
Item: Canon 18-55 IS

Great doing business with you James! Communication was straightforward and friendly, payment was hassle free. James is a great buyer! Thanks!

Gear List and Feedback My Flickr (external link)

Tony_A
777 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Dec 17, 2010 14:59 |  #22827

Buyer: bklyn119
Seller: Tony_A (me)
Item: 58mm Hoya HD CIR-PL Filter

Randall is great to work with, super comunications & immediate payment.

www.AnthonyAgresta.com (external link)
Please 'like' my Facebook Page (external link)
7d Gripped | Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 | EF 24-70 f/2.8L | EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS | EF 100 f2.8L Macro | EF 50 f1.4 | EF 1.4X II | EF 2.0X II | 580ex II

joewulf
319 posts
Joined May 2010

Dec 17, 2010 15:04 |  #22828

Buyer: JacobK
Seller: joewulf (me!)
Item: 430ex II speedlite

Succinct communication, quick payment and no drama. Great buyer to work with. Thanks Jacob and enjoy the flash!

Gear List and Feedback My Flickr (external link)

professoryeti
573 posts
Joined Oct 2009

Dec 17, 2010 15:13 |  #22829

Seller: DoninIA
Buyer: Professoryeti
Item: Canon 50mm f/1.8 mk.II & 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS

Items were packed and sealed very well. Both lenses looked mint. Don was a great member to do business with.

Saturnalia for all you have.
5D Mark II | 5D | 24mm f/1.4L II | 35mm f/1.4L | Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 | Canon 100mm f/2.8L | 24-105mm f/4L | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II |
JoshNibertPhotography.​com (external link)
Facebook (external link)

Blkjpg
60 posts
Joined May 2009

Dec 17, 2010 15:25 as a reply to  @ professoryeti's post |  #22830

Seller: ridaz650
Buyer: blkjpg (me)
Item: 40D with grip and accessories

I was very impressed with this transaction. The items were shipped the next day and I was promptly sent a tracking number. When I received the package, I was suprised to see how much time and effort the seller had put into neatly wrapping and packaging the items. The camera and accessories themselves were in excellent condition (just as described) and the seller maintained communication throughout the process. I would highly recommend ridaz650 as a seller.

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,578,035 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.