Here's my take with Adoramapix Photobooks:
Overall, I really like the way the photobooks look, and most likely use them again. Here's my breakdown:
* Quite inexpensive compared with other vendors
* The photo cover is gorgeous
* The print quality is great (see con also).
* The pages are nice and thick
* The book lays flat, which makes two page spread look good (no gap in between)
* The online software is fairly intuitive to use in comparison to others (at least for me)
* The customer service is exceptional
* The cover and pages are fairly easy to scratch. I've tried taking good care of my photo book and notice minor wear from the cover and pages in a short period of time.
* It's best to use their ICC profile when editing. My monitor is calibrated with XRITE EyeOne Display 2, but the print for my first designed album came out to be too dark.
* You don't have the option of adding more pages. You could choose the number of pages, but can't add additional ones if you need just one more page.
There's probably more, but that's all I could think of for the time being