Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 30 Sep 2009 (Wednesday) 16:46
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Crumpler 7MDH Clone for $25

shujert
595 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Jan 23, 2011 16:51 |  #916

I'm looking to sell my gray/orange medium bag for $37 shipped if anyone is interested. Just like everyone else, I was shipped a medium bag despite ordering a large and I already have a bag this size. MODS, if this is inappropriate, I'd be happy to create a sale ad, just figured this would be the best audience for this sale.

Shu
flickr (external link) feedbackLeica M + 50 Lux ASPH

sponsored links
JessAlba452
107 posts
Joined Jan 2011

Jan 24, 2011 11:09 |  #917

^
shujert could you PM me pics with some gear loaded into the bag? I'm also in Atlanta, but I've been having a hard time finding a bag to fit my gripped 40D with lens. I might just have to pick this one up from you!

Canon 40D | BG-E2 Grip | Canon 17-85mm | Yongnuo RF-602 | Yongnuo YN-468 | Phottix Cleon II
Flickr (external link)

kwando
Goldmember
1,345 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Jan 24, 2011 11:18 |  #918

large versions have the horizontal zipper on the flap.

~Simon~
My Gear | My Feedback | Smugmug (external link)
https://photography-on-the.net …/showthread.php​?t=1213134

shujert
595 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Jan 24, 2011 21:39 |  #919

JessAlba452 wrote in post #11704538 (external link)
^
shujert could you PM me pics with some gear loaded into the bag? I'm also in Atlanta, but I've been having a hard time finding a bag to fit my gripped 40D with lens. I might just have to pick this one up from you!

PM'd you

Shu
flickr (external link) feedbackLeica M + 50 Lux ASPH

aphexii
76 posts
Joined Aug 2007

Jan 24, 2011 23:23 |  #920

Pardon my confusion -

If you order a Large, you actually get a Medium?
If you order a Small, you actually get a Small?

Does this hold true for the assorted color option as well? http://www.bestofferbu​y.com …0pk7mbneci49hvo​jvksd4thd3 (external link)

Feedback/References:
eBay (369+, 100%) (external link)Heatware (150+, 100%) (external link)

RobCoombs
69 posts
Joined Jan 2011

Jan 25, 2011 11:10 |  #921

Just ordered this bag last night...anxious to see what the quality is like! Will post when I recieve

Canon 5DII [] Canon 85 1.8 [] Canon 50mm 1.8 [] YN-465 [] www.500px.com/robcoomb​s (external link) []

asamimasa
Goldmember
1,047 posts
Joined Nov 2009

Jan 25, 2011 11:18 |  #922

Can anyone sum up the situation here? Can we really get a 7MDH equivalent for $25, or is it more expensive now? Links would also be very helpful. If OP is still around it could be added to the first page so people who just find out about this dont have to flip through so many pages. Thanks!

Gear List here

drocpsu
472 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Jan 25, 2011 11:55 |  #923

awdark wrote in post #11600981 (external link)
I ordered the small one from bestofferbuy. They shipped it out on 12/29 and I got it today. Seems pretty decent. Only complaint is its a bit shallow with the 28-135 lens on my camera so it doesn't sink in as far as I hope. Otherwise I have a place for my camera, lens, flash, and some area in the front for less than $25 :D awesome.

QUOTED IMAGE
IMAGE LINK: http://i791.photobucke​t.com …y193/awdark2/IM​G_0809.jpg  (external link)
QUOTED IMAGE
IMAGE LINK: http://i791.photobucke​t.com …y193/awdark2/IM​G_0808.jpg  (external link)

Is this the small bag? This looks like the same one I got last year, but I assumed it was a medium (I ordered a medium). does anyone know if these bags are colored by size (i.e. all the ones of this color are small, all of the orange ones are medium, etc)?

EDIT: Crap! Looking at the other pictures, it looks like I got a small! I really like it, but it's pretty crammed with stuff (and i dont even have that much). Now I wish I actually received the medium so I have room for some additional stuff.

http://www.flickr.com/​photos/drocpsu (external link)
Canon T1i | 18-55 IS | 55-250 IS | 50mm f/1.8 II | Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6
| Slik & Giottos tripod

HyperCams
Goldmember
1,462 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Joined Feb 2010

Jan 26, 2011 22:15 |  #924

mds2004 wrote in post #11688238 (external link)
Yup that is the medium.

DANG!! Oh well....it is still large enough for my needs...
I wonder how the heck you can get a large one...? if at all... ???

I am 100% happy with the quality of the bag,even if it is smaller than planned...
Ahh well....it was worth a shot..

Brent Oliver
HyperCams & Mods (external link)/Oliver Digital Images
My Flickr (external link)
Feedback and Gear

tudragan
318 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Jan 27, 2011 14:20 |  #925

How many people have ordered the small one recently. I like the size but am not a fan of the color on the website.

http://www.bestofferbu​y.com …0pk7mbneci49hvo​jvksd4thd3 (external link)

_Jonathan

Gear List
Jonathandinh.wordpress​.com <- check out my new blog

FindUrPath
209 posts
Joined Jan 2006

Jan 27, 2011 14:27 |  #926

I'll chime in. Actually it was mentioned previously in this looong thread that a horizontal or vertical zipper does not indicate whether you have a large or medium.

Did anyone actually look at the description and see what they say the size of a large one is? It lists as 32cm x 24cm x 18cm. That's 12.6in x 9.4in x 7.1in. which is exactly the size of the large I ordered. But I agree it should be considered a medium.

So for everyone who said that they ordered a large and received something smaller, have you measured your bag? Is it really smaller than 12.6in x 9.4in x 7.1in or just smaller than your expectations?

Gear and Feedback
Loving Yellowstone and the Big Sky country...

HyperCams
Goldmember
1,462 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Joined Feb 2010

Jan 27, 2011 23:05 |  #927

^^^^Hmmm....time to bust out the ruler :D LOL
But, considering the 30D is ~5.7"wide...that would mean I have the "large" one, even though it does look medium..

Either way. I am good with what I got, I got, I got, I got.. :lol:

Brent Oliver
HyperCams & Mods (external link)/Oliver Digital Images
My Flickr (external link)
Feedback and Gear

mds2004
193 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Jan 27, 2011 23:52 |  #928

I believe the tag that came on it said medium. Maybe Med or M? I cant remember but there was something that indicated it was of medium size when I received it.

Gear

LArifleMAN
118 posts
Joined Nov 2007

Jan 28, 2011 22:00 |  #929

Ordered mine the other day, how long was it taking you guys to get yours in with the free shipping?

mds2004
193 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Jan 29, 2011 02:27 |  #930

3 weeks I believe. Maybe a little less.

Gear

sponsored links

101,651 views & 0 likes for this thread
Crumpler 7MDH Clone for $25
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.