Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Weddings & Other Family Events Talk 
Thread started 07 Feb 2011 (Monday) 17:40
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Kiss wedding albums

unlimited6986
854 posts
Joined Sep 2007

Feb 07, 2011 17:40 |  #1

Im looking at the kiss albums and see that a 12x12 linen with 20 pages. But my thing is you click checkout and pay for it but what do you after that? Ive never used it before.

sponsored links
Red ­ Tie ­ Photography
Goldmember
3,575 posts
Joined Nov 2009

Feb 07, 2011 17:41 |  #2

Its not propper form to post prices that are not publicly shown on public forums.

I havent used Kiss albums though so I cant help from there. Have you tried their customer support?

Bryan
Gear List (external link)
San Diego Wedding Photography - Red Tie Photography (external link)
Red Tie Photography Blog (external link)

unlimited6986
THREAD ­ STARTER
854 posts
Joined Sep 2007

Feb 07, 2011 17:59 |  #3

Sorry deleted the price

helloagain36
Goldmember
1,490 posts
Joined Feb 2009

Feb 07, 2011 19:24 as a reply to  @ unlimited6986's post |  #4

I use KISS...Love them...super simple...super fast delivery...killer print quality...great communication and just an overall really nice product. They are getting ready to unveil their own free design software too...I currently use Photojunction for design but it sounds like the KISS program (SWAT) will offer some really nice functionality.

The only slight downside is their lack of options (despite the fact that simplicity is sort of their whole sales pitch) I have had a few clients in the past that wanted more cover options than KISS offers. I have an account at Finao for those instances. Other than that I have zero complaints.

*Edit

Sorry, I missed your actual question. Once you checkout you'll get an email with a link that will take you to where you can upload your layouts.

You should be able to find answers to most of your questions at this link.

http://www.kisswedding​books.com/questions/ (external link)

-Dave

SnapsbyPoteat
983 posts
Joined Aug 2007

Feb 07, 2011 19:39 |  #5

I think they have unveiled their new design software, they just posted something on facebook about it.
You can also purchase album templates is PSD files. These are great and I plan to get my hands on a few soon! Just google "KISS album templates" and a few different companies come up. Just make sure the template you buy is made for KISS (there are some for WHCC, mpix pro, and other companies as well)
Here is one business that makes some for kiss: http://www.pinkinkstudi​os.com/ (external link)

KISS also has a 15% off sale going on right now and I believe that is ontop of their sample discount!!! :)

Gear list: Canon 5D Mk II, 7D tokina 11-16/2.8, Sigma 30 1.4 , Canon 50 1.2 L, 85 1.8,100 2.8 L macro, 580ex,
www.snapsbypoteat.com (external link) . Facebook Page (external link)The Blog (external link)
The wedding page www.melaniepoteat.com (external link)

angryhampster
"Got a thick monopod?"
3,860 posts
Joined May 2006

Feb 08, 2011 06:46 |  #6

What's the difference in their sample album and the regular album? Size?

Steve Lexa
Iowa City Wedding Photography (external link)

helloagain36
Goldmember
1,490 posts
Joined Feb 2009

Feb 08, 2011 07:02 |  #7

angryhampster wrote in post #11800354 (external link)
What's the difference in their sample album and the regular album? Size?

They offer the same sizes for both sample and client copies...the samples just have a small embossing stamp on the back that says kiss wedding books sample.

-Dave

sponsored links

3,727 views & 0 likes for this thread
Kiss wedding albums
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Weddings & Other Family Events Talk 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.