Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
chrizramiscal
195 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Feb 23, 2011 12:16 |  #24406

Positive feedback, spazzmodicus

Seller: Spazzmodicus
Buyer: chrizramiscal (me)
Item: Canon 580EX mk1 Speedlight
Thread: https://photography-on-the.net …/showthread.php​?t=1002232
Logistics: IN to NJ, fast shipping

charles is a very good seller, great communication and easy to deal with. Packing of the item was superb and works right out of the box (after i put in some batteries of course) and it was exactly as described and no less. would like to buy from him again!

-chriz

My Gear and Feedback 

sponsored links
gyoung06
574 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Feb 23, 2011 12:52 as a reply to  @ chrizramiscal's post |  #24407

Buyer: KRUSH
Seller: gyoung06

Item: RRS BH-40 LR II (Ballhead)

I would do business with Krush anytime. He paid quick and had excellent communications.

1Ds, 1DMkIII, 5DMkII, L Glass, G11 Backup

SubliM3
Goldmember
1,548 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Apr 2007

Feb 23, 2011 17:21 |  #24408

Seller: Dragontail
Item: BNIB Canon 5d Mark ll

Buyer: Me
I cannot say enough about Kyle and the wonderful experience I had purchasing a 5d mark ll. I was scammed last year on this forum for the same camera. But Kyle trusted me enough to ship the item and pay when i receive it. How great is that? Thanks Kyle!!

http://500px.com/Mitch​T (external link)
https://www.facebook.c​om/MitchTancio (external link)
https://www.flickr.com​/photos/mitcht/ (external link)

lbennett
355 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Feb 23, 2011 18:43 |  #24409

Buyer: lbennett
Seller: bigcountry
Item: Canon 15mm

Exactly as described. Fast shipping.

Sale!  (external link)35L,  (external link)100L,  (external link)5DII (external link)

lbennett
355 posts
Joined Dec 2006

Feb 23, 2011 18:44 |  #24410

Buyer: lbennett
Seller: dlw
Item: 100L

Great seller, item was perfect!

Sale!  (external link)35L,  (external link)100L,  (external link)5DII (external link)

Xenogias
Hatchling
1 post
Joined Feb 2011

Feb 23, 2011 19:07 |  #24411

Lens trade with jerk.photo
Jerk had a lens up for sale and was looking for a trade for one I had. I have had good success dealing with photogs on other forums so I joined here and when I checked out his work and saw that he was and honest to goodness shooter and not some shady guy trying to make a buck selling on internet forums I didn't see any problem sending mine first.

I just recieved his and it was exactly as described. Jake and I had good communication through email and he kept me posted every step of the way. At this point I'd do business with him before anyone else.

A good first experience on POTN for sure.

yuriyo923
Goldmember
2,284 posts
Joined Nov 2007

Feb 23, 2011 19:09 |  #24412

Seller: azboricua
Buyer: yuriyo923

Item: Canon 35L

Lens arrived quick and was in perfect condition. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

Canon 5D2 ~ 40D + 17-50mm in da booth!
www.seattleboothrental​.com (external link)

JadedParadise
Mostly Lurking
17 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Feb 23, 2011 19:44 as a reply to  @ post 11898099 |  #24413

Buyer: wiggles422(me)
Seller: Sports_Dude
Item: Canon 40D Camera Body

Great transaction! Camera was shipped quick and was packaged extremely well! Great communication, I honestly cant think of anything negative to say. I would deffinately buy from him again.

Jim60D
163 posts
Joined Jan 2011

Feb 23, 2011 21:37 |  #24414

Buyer: Jim60D
Seller: antifire

Item: 72mm Marumi Super CPL circular polarizing filter

Very prompt responses to my PM's, verified PayPal account, shipped day after my late-night PayPal payment, and arrived on time. Filter was in perfect condition and was very well packed as shown in following photograph (filter in original case, wrapped in bubble wrap, and then encased with multiple layers of corrugated cardboard sealed with tape. Would buy from Dan ( antifire ) again.

IMAGE: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_PKeBr1GRYzo/TWXP27P4-7I/AAAAAAAAABU/-Tpsg0-9SoU/s800/DanPacksWell.jpg

Thanks.

antifire
667 posts
Joined Oct 2010

Feb 23, 2011 21:56 |  #24415

Buyer: Jim60D
Seller: antifire

Item: 72mm Marumi Super CPL circular polarizing filter

Great communication and instant payment. Was a pleasure dealing with Jim and I look forward to future transactions, if I am so fortunate.

Best,
Dan

[Dan | Flickr (external link) | Facebook (external link) |www.HDLuk[COLOR="Black"].com (external link)]
Canon 5DmkII
Zeiss 2.8/21ZE | Zeiss 2.0/35ZE | Zeiss 2.0/100ZE MP | Canon 24-105L f/4 IS | Canon 70-200L f/4 IS

brlowe
149 posts
Joined Sep 2008

Feb 23, 2011 21:57 as a reply to  @ Jim60D's post |  #24416

Buyer : Crfloyd
Seller : brlowe

Item: EF-s 17-55 f/2.8

Corey was fast to send the correct amount thru paypal. Very easy to deal with.

digitalh3lix
157 posts
Joined Apr 2008

Feb 23, 2011 22:36 |  #24417

buyer: digitalh3lix
seller: p4olom

item: NB-3l & CB-2LU

This was a generous freebie from p4olom. Great communication we sent numerous emails back and forth, smooth transaction and shipped priority mail. Thank you so much!

Gear List

clark.moeller
102 posts
Joined Jul 2008

Feb 24, 2011 00:02 |  #24418

Buyer: Clark.Moeller
Seller: bigland

Item: Canon EF-S 10-22

This was a perfect transaction. The seller was extremely helpful with providing me detailed information and pictures about the item. Once I accepted the sellers offer he generously shipped the item on time and quick so I could enjoy the lens on my 2 month long vacation!

Thanks!

Canon 7D | Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5 | Canon EF 35 f/1.4 L | Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8 L | Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8 L IS | Canon EF 135 f/2.0 L | Canon EF 200 f/2.8 L

p4olom
354 posts
Joined Jun 2008

Feb 24, 2011 00:17 |  #24419

seller: p4olom (me)
buyer: digitalh3lix

item: NB-3l & CB-2LU

Great communication with digitalh3lix. Once price we figured the shipping, the money was sent via paypal very quickly. Would not hesitate to deal with again. Thanks!

7D

dlw
267 posts
Joined Oct 2005

Feb 24, 2011 02:55 as a reply to  @ antifire's post |  #24420

lbennett purchased my 100L IS macro lens. Immediate payment and very pleasant transaction. Great buyer!

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,713,554 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.