Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
MrLA
727 posts
Joined Jun 2007

Mar 15, 2011 13:24 |  #24961

Buyer: MrLA
Seller: Nighthawk55
Item: 50D

All around great guy to deal with. Excellent packaging and product good as described. Takes only 5 days to get from across the border, don't hesitate to buy/trade with our northern neighbors. Thanks.

Body: Canon 5Dc, (Coming soon <<<6Dc, maybe I shall wait for 6Diic with TouchScreen!).
Other Favorite Camera:
Flash: YN560
Lenses: change all the time!

sponsored links
awdirtdrifter
47 posts
Joined Sep 2006

Mar 15, 2011 15:51 as a reply to  @ post 12024176 |  #24962

Buyer: awdirtdrifter (myself)
Seller: BrandonLopez
Item: Apple wireless keyboard

I've received the product but have not had a chance to use it yet, but I don't expect any problems if my dealings with Brandon are any indication. He was responsive, communicative, timely, and professional from the beginning. I highly recommend doing business with him.

dchen99
860 posts
Joined May 2006

Mar 15, 2011 15:54 as a reply to  @ post 12024176 |  #24963

Seller: ninhja
Buyer: dchen99 (me)
Item: strap and diffuser

Items arrived in timely fashion and Allen kept me well informed. Highly recommended.
Thanks!

www.flashonstudio.com (external link)

ninhja
867 posts
Joined Nov 2009

Mar 15, 2011 16:05 |  #24964

Seller: ninhja (me)
Buyer: dchen99
Item: strap and diffuser

He was easy to work with, and the transaction was very smooth. He was very understanding of my busy schedule. Great buyer.

Flickr (external link)

Japers
192 posts
Joined Nov 2010

Mar 15, 2011 16:09 |  #24965

Buyer: Japers (me)
Item: 62-67mm Step Up Ring

The seller listed a *free new 62-67mm step up ring* in the classifieds:sell section, giving it away to the first responder. I happened to be in need and responded quickly. I was lucky to be first and the seller very nicely wrote me and explained it would ship soon. It arrived less than a week later and I’m very pleased with it.

I’m not sure if this belongs in this thread because it wasn’t an actual purchase, but I would like to leave positive feedback anyhow.

Thanks BrandonLopez!

60D + Lenses = Flickr (external link)

Brandon ­ Lopez
972 posts
Joined Nov 2010

Mar 15, 2011 16:41 |  #24966

awdirtdrifter wrote in post #12026120 (external link)
Buyer: awdirtdrifter (myself)
Item: Apple wireless keyboard

I've received the product but have not had a chance to use it yet, but I don't expect any problems if my dealings with Brandon are any indication. He was responsive, communicative, timely, and professional from the beginning. I highly recommend doing business with him.

Thank you very much and likewise! Awdirtdrifter was everything I could ask for in a buyer: prompt payment, great communication and a pleasure in general to do business with. Thanks again. There's no question, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

Brandon

Canon 5D Mark II - Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L - Canon EF 135mm f/2L
Gear List & Feedback
Flickr (external link) tumblr (external link)

Brandon ­ Lopez
972 posts
Joined Nov 2010

Mar 15, 2011 16:44 |  #24967

Japers wrote in post #12026233 (external link)
Buyer: Japers (me)
Item: 62-67mm Step Up Ring

The seller listed a *free new 62-67mm step up ring* in the classifieds:sell section, giving it away to the first responder. I happened to be in need and responded quickly. I was lucky to be first and the seller very nicely wrote me and explained it would ship soon. It arrived less than a week later and I’m very pleased with it.

I’m not sure if this belongs in this thread because it wasn’t an actual purchase, but I would like to leave positive feedback anyhow.

Thanks BrandonLopez!

Thank you indeed for the kind words Japers! Not that he actually purchased the step up ring, but I too, would like to make it known he was an absolute pleasure to have had the opportunity to do business with. I hope the ring gives you more service than it would have to me. :lol: Thanks again Japers.

Brandon

Canon 5D Mark II - Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L - Canon EF 135mm f/2L
Gear List & Feedback
Flickr (external link) tumblr (external link)

pcj
Goldmember
1,037 posts
Joined Jan 2010

Mar 15, 2011 17:22 as a reply to  @ post 12024176 |  #24968

Seller: itmejason
Buyer: Me (pcj)

Item: Domke postman strap

Excellent seller - very fast responses, quick shipping, item as described - would trade with again!

7D (gripped) | GoPro Hero HD | Canon 70-200mm f/4 L | Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 | 40mm f/2.8 | 85mm f/1.8 | 28mm f/1.8 | 3 * 600EX-RT - All gear
http://www.rt2photo.co​m (external link)
http://www.facebook.co​m/rt2photo (external link)

itsmejson
Goldmember
1,201 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Mar 15, 2011 17:24 |  #24969

Seller: me
Buyer: pcj
Item: Domke postman strap

Great person to sell to - easy to communicate with :) Enjoy the strap!

- 5DmarkII | EF 24-70L F2.8 | EF 70-200L F4 | 580EX II | Gitzo 1541T w/ Photoclam Pro-34NS -
- TT Streetwalker Pro | Domke F-5XC -
Flickr (external link)

jtack
416 posts
Joined Mar 2010

Mar 15, 2011 18:46 |  #24970

Buyer: Me
Seller: neilrohrbacker
Item: 50D Body

Outstanding transaction. Honest, very easy communication, item exactly as described, extremely fair pricing, very fast shipping. I would do business with him again with no hesitation.

KodiakStar
34 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Mar 15, 2011 20:13 |  #24971

Buyer: Me
Seller: Mfotography
Item: CANON 50mm 1.4

Great transaction, quick replies and faster shipping!

50D, Canon 50mm 1.4, Sigma 18-50mm 2.8 EX DC Macro

asianstutter
621 posts
Joined Jul 2007

Mar 15, 2011 20:23 |  #24972

Buyer: asianstutter (me)
Seller: argar
Item: Canon 24-70 f2.8

Communication was great, shipping to Toronto was fast. Item was as described! Would gladly do business again. Thanks!

Canon 5D Mark II | Canon 24-70 2.8L | Canon 70-200 2.8L IS | Canon 17-40 4.0L | Canon 85 1.8 | Canon 580ex II | Vivitar 285hv x2 | Phottix Strato II Trigger

flickr (external link) | Facebook (external link)

argar
827 posts
Joined Apr 2010

Mar 15, 2011 20:29 |  #24973

buyer: asianstutter
Seller: argar
Item: Canon 24-70 f2.8

Excellent, great communication, very quick respond on PM's... and everything what you need from perfect buyer... instant payment. Highly recommended.

mico
31 posts
Joined Mar 2008

Mar 15, 2011 21:42 |  #24974

Purchase a beauty dish and light stand from Rmitchell248. He shipped very fast and provided me with tracking number. I am very satisfied doing business with Rmitchell248. Highly recommended.

niceshoes
324 posts
Joined Nov 2009

Mar 15, 2011 22:00 |  #24975

buyer: me
Seller: jxpresto
Item: ef-s 18-55 IS ens

Shipped fast, quick response on PM's. Item was packed well and as advertised. Highly recommended.

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,679,083 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.