sooo.. in the past couple of weeks i have been thinking about a 5D for no reason, and I currently have a 7D.
would it be considered as "downgrading", if I ever decide to change from 7D to 5D? both are an amazing camera.
I just don't know if I can make the right move. As for the 7D, I don't do sports/birding, but I love the video. As for the 5D, I love the IQ, FF, and I don't know if its better than the 7D. I've been wanting to go FF because I hate 1.6crop.
5D2 is out of the question because either I can't afford it/ no money
or maybe ..nikon?NO!iwouldneverbetraymyself!!