Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
Thread started 08 Mar 2011 (Tuesday) 11:54
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Great Stealth Bag Idea!

Myboostedgst
Goldmember
1,911 posts
Gallery: 26 photos
Joined Feb 2011

Apr 07, 2011 22:34 as a reply to  @ post 12157568 |  #106

Got my bag! :D I've got more pictures in case anyone wants them. WAnted to give a big thank you to all that helped, including and ESPECIALLY the video posted up. It convinced me to buy it.

In the bag:

Main Compartment
Nikon D40
35mm f1.8
55-200 VR
SB600 flash in pouch
Nikon battery charger and cord

Front two pockets
AA Battery Charger and batteries (4 batteries at once)
Flash trigger/reciever
Camera Strap

And just to see, I also fit a 1.5L bottle into the side pocket. It makes it buldge a little, but is still useable if the inside of the bag is not overfilled. It does at quite a bit of weight though.

IMAGE NOT FOUND
IMAGE IS A REDIRECT OR MISSING!
HTTP response: NOT FOUND | MIME changed to 'image/png'

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

I turn my D40 sideways since it fits nice and snug in there.

IMAGE NOT FOUND

Andrew | Midwest Automotive (external link) | Flickr (external link) | Instagram (external link)

sponsored links
tagakweens
Goldmember
1,027 posts
Joined Sep 2010

Apr 07, 2011 22:49 |  #107

nice setup Andrew.

tagakweens
Goldmember
1,027 posts
Joined Sep 2010

Apr 07, 2011 22:58 |  #108

I bought this setup too, but I have a dilemma, i have a gripped 7D w/ a 24-70 constantly attached to it (w/ the hood too)... I love the whole "stealth bag" setup, but I also love the grip...

oh well, I guess I just have to return it or sell it here... we'll see...

BoneJj
Goldmember
1,269 posts
Joined Jul 2010

Apr 07, 2011 23:00 |  #109

tagakweens wrote in post #12180828 (external link)
I bought this setup too, but I have a dilemma, i have a gripped 7D w/ a 24-70 constantly attached to it (w/ the hood too)... I love the whole "stealth bag" setup, but I also love the grip...

oh well, I guess I just have to return it or sell it here... we'll see...

I keep my T2i gripped with no issues in this same setup.... I have no issues with it at all...

--Bone | FSS (external link) | flickr (external link) | Gear list (external link) |

tagakweens
Goldmember
1,027 posts
Joined Sep 2010

Apr 07, 2011 23:05 |  #110

BoneJj wrote in post #12180834 (external link)
I keep my T2i gripped with no issues in this same setup.... I have no issues with it at all...

pictures?

BoneJj
Goldmember
1,269 posts
Joined Jul 2010

Apr 07, 2011 23:13 |  #111

tagakweens wrote in post #12180859 (external link)
pictures?

lol, I still have to do that, lol.

I have been so caught up with some much the last week or more now. I'm hoping my 50mm comes in tomorrow.

--Bone | FSS (external link) | flickr (external link) | Gear list (external link) |

tagakweens
Goldmember
1,027 posts
Joined Sep 2010

Apr 07, 2011 23:15 |  #112

also, I think the 7D is a bit bulkier than a T2i and with it being gripped, makes it more bulkier... I'm considering of getting rid of the grip, but I got so used to the grip that it'll feel weird... there's also a lot of pros and cons without the grip (smaller, lighter, cheaper rrs L plate, etc.)

Blurr ­ Cube
...a lucky id-iot that didn't get electrocuted...
15,147 posts
Joined Aug 2010

Apr 08, 2011 00:57 |  #113

Myboostedgst wrote in post #12180666 (external link)
Got my bag! :D I've got more pictures in case anyone wants them. WAnted to give a big thank you to all that helped, including and ESPECIALLY the video posted up. It convinced me to buy it.

@Myboostedgst: Andrew, did you get your bag from Amazon? Gravity Trading was removed as a seller on Amazon for this item in the link. Or did you order from the Gravity Trading site?

| Canon EOS Systems |

Blurr ­ Cube
...a lucky id-iot that didn't get electrocuted...
15,147 posts
Joined Aug 2010

Apr 08, 2011 01:11 |  #114

BoneJj wrote in post #12180834 (external link)

I'd like to see pics of your paddy configuration with the T2i gripped as well. Thanks.

| Canon EOS Systems |

Myboostedgst
Goldmember
1,911 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Apr 08, 2011 06:45 |  #115

Blurr Cube wrote in post #12181365 (external link)
@Myboostedgst: Andrew, did you get your bag from Amazon? Gravity Trading was removed as a seller on Amazon for this item in the link. Or did you order from the Gravity Trading site?

I got mine from Amazon through Gravity Trading. You might have to go through the website. Otherwise, you could also try to email the other sellers on Amazon and ask if it is specifiaclly the Rapid Dominance bag and see what they say.

Andrew | Midwest Automotive (external link) | Flickr (external link) | Instagram (external link)

tagakweens
Goldmember
1,027 posts
Joined Sep 2010

Apr 08, 2011 09:03 |  #116

Blurr Cube wrote in post #12181365 (external link)

I got mine through Amazon via Gravity Trading.. I should get it today (got the padded insert yesterday), but my setup might not fit... I might have to return or sell it... we'll see....

feetdown
Goldmember
1,055 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Apr 08, 2011 09:19 |  #117

Myboostedgst wrote in post #12180666 (external link)

In the bag:

Main Compartment
Nikon D40
35mm f1.8
55-200 VR
SB600 flash in pouch
Nikon battery charger and cord

Front two pockets
AA Battery Charger and batteries (4 batteries at once)
Flash trigger/reciever
Camera Strap

And just to see, I also fit a 1.5L bottle into the side pocket. It makes it buldge a little, but is still useable if the inside of the bag is not overfilled. It does at quite a bit of weight though.

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

IMAGE NOT FOUND

I turn my D40 sideways since it fits nice and snug in there.

IMAGE NOT FOUND

Okay...Could someone who actually Bought the Zippered Main compartment bag ...Please put up the link...If you did not purchase the bag please do not respond. I want to get the coreect bag....Thank You

"just learning"
www.jsphotographydesig​n.com (external link)
5D MkIII, 70-200mm f/2.8L, Canon 50mm f/1.2L, EF 24-105mm f/4, EF 300mm f/4, 600 Ex-rt, 580EXII & a bunch of other stuff.

tagakweens
Goldmember
1,027 posts
Joined Sep 2010

Apr 08, 2011 15:34 |  #118

feetdown wrote in post #12182817 (external link)
Okay...Could someone who actually Bought the Zippered Main compartment bag ...Please put up the link...If you did not purchase the bag please do not respond. I want to get the coreect bag....Thank You

I just got my bag (it arrived today), I bought it from Amazon (through Gravity Trading" and it does have the main zipper, but as of current (now) "Gravity Trading (seller)" was not an option anymore....

not sure if you buy it from a different seller that it would have the zipper...

Myboostedgst
Goldmember
1,911 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Apr 08, 2011 18:03 |  #119

feetdown wrote in post #12182817 (external link)

Replied to your PM. But as of now you can't buy it where I did.

DavidAndrew
37 posts
Joined Oct 2010

Apr 08, 2011 20:15 as a reply to  @ Myboostedgst's post |  #120

Would a 15 inch MacBook Pro in a sleeve fit inside this bag but outside of the insert. Anyone do that? Thx

David
Portfolio / Blog  (external link) | Flickr  (external link) | 500px  (external link) | Instagram  (external link)

sponsored links

315,033 views & 0 likes for this thread
Great Stealth Bag Idea!
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.