Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Kids & Family 
Thread started 22 Apr 2011 (Friday) 14:41
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

My son arrived early

bigland
THREAD ­ STARTER
405 posts
Joined Aug 2008

Apr 25, 2011 19:47 as a reply to  @ post 12288252 |  #16

Thanks for all the wonderful comments! My wife and I are truly enjoying going into too see him multiple times a day and he is already cracking us up with some of his antics.

He has been very strong so far, and has not needed any sort of breathing support - we are very thankful that each day he seems to do better. I keep thinking of a quote from one of my favorite baseball writers: "And today will be better than yesterday".

Thanks as well for the comments on the photos. The angle on the first could be better. Our favorite is the second. That one might end up on our wall!

5DII | 35 f/1.4L | 85 f/1.8 | 430EX II

sponsored links
karobinson
Goldmember
1,230 posts
Joined Feb 2008

Apr 25, 2011 19:52 |  #17

Every picture you have of this precious angel is perfect. Thank you for sharing him with us...

Ann Robinson:)
My Gear: bunch of stuff;....some I love ... some I hate ... some I can't live without..loving my 5d3...

VisualUniverse
455 posts
Gallery: 32 photos
Joined Oct 2008

Apr 25, 2011 20:35 |  #18

Congrats and wonderful photos!

Gear List - Canon and Nikon addict
flickr (external link)

AzzKicker
Goldmember
1,105 posts
Joined Jul 2003

May 06, 2011 13:57 |  #19

bigland wrote in post #12292053 (external link)
Thanks for all the wonderful comments! My wife and I are truly enjoying going into too see him multiple times a day and he is already cracking us up with some of his antics.

He has been very strong so far, and has not needed any sort of breathing support - we are very thankful that each day he seems to do better. I keep thinking of a quote from one of my favorite baseball writers: "And today will be better than yesterday".

Thanks as well for the comments on the photos. The angle on the first could be better. Our favorite is the second. That one might end up on our wall!

Awesome that he's doing good!! Our Daughter was born a month early and you wouldn't know it seeing her today. The Hospital stay in NICU is harder for the parents than the actual baby. Our Home was 30 min away from Hospital and driving back and forth and not coming home to nights with our new baby was so hard. Hang in there. Everything will be fine. LOVE the last picture.

Ruben D. Zamora
Canon 6D Mark II, Canon 20-35L,Genesis 200 Strobe

Jemhead
659 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Joined Apr 2011

May 06, 2011 14:18 |  #20

Congrats! My daughter was born a month early and had breathing problems, so you are very fortunate.
The second picture is really my favorite, enjoy a lifetime of capturing many more great moments!

5D III / Canon 50mm 1.4 / Canon 50mm 1.8 / 17-40L / 135L / 85L 1.2 II / 70-200L 2.8 IS
flickr (external link)Օ

Svetlana
Goldmember
3,357 posts
Joined May 2008

May 06, 2011 17:49 |  #21

he's sooo adorable!! love the photos! He will catch up in no time!:)

Canon 7D, 5Dmk2, 70-200mm f/2.8L II IS, Canon 50 1.2L, 35 1.4L, 85 1.8, Canon 16-35L, Canon 100 2.8L IS Macro, Speedlight 580EX II x 2, 430 EX, enthusiasm.:D http://svetlanayanova.​com/ (external link)

Join me on Facebook (external link)! :)

Grand_gator
221 posts
Joined Mar 2011

May 06, 2011 22:31 |  #22

Great pictures and gorgeous baby! I wish you the best and good health for everybody.

5Diii / 70-200 L IS II / 100-400 L IS II / 24-105 L IS / 100mm 2.8 L Macro IS / Σ 35mm 1.4 Art / Σ 85mm 1.4 Art / EF-S 10-22mm / EF-S 17-55mm IS / EF 70-300mm IS / 50mm 1.8 II / 600 EX RT + 430 EX II

quack332002
61 posts
Joined Nov 2008

May 07, 2011 01:30 |  #23

jusmebabe wrote in post #12283742 (external link)
My daughter was a premie ( month early) and stayed in hospital for awhile then in a tent (RSVP). She's 12 this July and been on the honor roll every year. Lil babies are fighters and smart as they come. :)

I second this notion. I'm an expecting father and a premie myself. I arrived a month and a half early because I was playing with mom's umbilical cord. We are fighters, no doubt about that. Love the pictures. Best of luck to the family!

7Dm2, XT, kit lens, Tam 17-50 f/2.8 non-VC, 430ex

sponsored links

3,065 views & 0 likes for this thread
My son arrived early
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Kids & Family 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.