Macro DSLR Speed Challenge #121
Show me a beautiful macro photo of a flower!
Challenge #121 begins when posted, and ends Wednesday at 6:00 PM EST, May 18 2011.
Standard Rules apply:
1. Camera - Any DSLR camera!
2. Lens - Any lens, or attachment that can give Macro photos (ex. extension tubes, bellows, macro filters, reverse mounted lens and of course a true macro lens.).
3. Time - any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
4. Size - Please see the Image Posting Rules.
5. Post-Processing - do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
6. Posting -
* ONE Macro submission per photographer in each challenge.
* Photo Name/Title in the message.
* Camera model & lens used in the message.
* Post brief Exif data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used in the message.
* Notes - anything you feel you need to explain.
7. Commenting - No commenting during challenge. When the posting is closed and a winner has been declared, comments can be made in this thread.
8. Questions - Use PM
9. Have FUN!
One challenge every week, on the following schedule:
* New Topic - After winner is declared.
* Posting Starts - Right after topic is announced.
* Posting Ends - 1 week from starting date . Winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
* Winner from this competition decides the theme of the next one (and judges it for a winner) after this competition is closed.
Previous Macro DSLR Speed Challenge Winners!