Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Weddings & Other Family Events Talk 
Thread started 21 Jun 2011 (Tuesday) 18:54
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Which wedding photographer is it...?

dessoir
49 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Jun 21, 2011 18:54 |  #1

Hello,

This is going to be an oddball question but perhaps someone here can be of help.

A while ago, maybe a month or two, while researching wedding photography, I've come across a post which lead me to some examples of outstanding wedding photography. I now would like to find those examples as well as the photographer who made them. In the next paragraph I will describe what I remember in hopes someone pointing me in the right direction!

The photos were of a non traditional wedding. It was outdoors, the groom wore a bow tie, I think it may have had a polka dot pattern. The bride I think was Asian. One of the photos was of a "Kerr Ball" jar, what they've used for drinks. I think there was a red, retro bicycle. As far as the photographer, he had his photos on a blog, on the top of the page he had a black silhouette of a tree as his "logo". He was a high end photographer, I know that. Additionally, one of the photos was of a pool, the pool seemed to run off the edge of where the people were standing as if a water fall falling down a floor below. Behind in the distance was a background of mountains. The post processing was warm, almost a cross process.

Anyway, I'd really like to find that photographer again. I've been looking for a few days now, through POTN posts as well as those bridal blogs. Any help you guys could offer would be much appreciated!

Thank you.

dessoir
THREAD ­ STARTER
49 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Jun 23, 2011 09:03 |  #2

bump, anyone?

gonzogolf
dumb remark memorialized
29,120 posts
Gallery: 7 photos
Joined Dec 2006

Jun 23, 2011 09:24 |  #3

http://www.patrickpike​.com/ (external link) Does a lot of mountain wedding shots....

dessoir
THREAD ­ STARTER
49 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Jun 25, 2011 17:44 as a reply to  @ gonzogolf's post |  #4

I'm still doing the leg work...

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

1,025 views & 0 likes for this thread
Which wedding photographer is it...?
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Weddings & Other Family Events Talk 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.