LOoking for an all around P&S camera.
1. I have SD960 IS and will be giving it to my cousin. So im here to upgrade. i like it overall.
2. reason of the two is because they're both have about the same price.
3. I maybe able to push to 500HS but not sure about the touchScreen.
4. I dont shoot RAW so S90/95 doesnt really matter.
5. Looking for same IQ or better than SD960.
6. Videos - I'm okay with both.
SD4000 (+/-) (haven't seen it in person because local bestbuy doesnt have it)
+around the same size as my SD960 and it looks like the controls are the same.
+AV and TV
300HS (played around with it at bestbuy)
+smaller so it's much nicer to pocket
+more creative features (it would be nice to have some extra just in case)
I want to know if i'll be missing something by getting the Older SD4000 as far as technology goes except the creative features.
I will be using this camera everywhere and everything. (portrait, landscape, beach, indoor, party, cars, ...and everything else)
ALso, is 36mm too tight for landscape and indoor shootings? (SD4500)