Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Member Activities 
Thread started 20 Oct 2007 (Saturday) 07:56
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Anybody in Norway

The ­ Warlock
505 posts
Joined May 2011

Jun 25, 2011 14:20 as a reply to  @ post 10412018 |  #46

Hei alle sammen
hey everybody, im a Norwegian and lives in Stavanger. Any POTN members from Stavanger or any been there/coming there?:)

Canon 60D, Canon 1100D , 17-40 4L , 24mm 1.4L II,Zeiss Distagon T*2/35 ZE,50mm 1.2L, 85mm 1.8, 100mm 2.8 IS L, 50mm 1.8II, 18-55 III, 430 exII,TT Retrospective 20, Lightroom 4.
Set a pen to a dream, and the colour drains from it.
R.H. Barlow and H.P. Lovecraft
"The Night Ocean"

sponsored links
crispin
21 posts
Joined Jul 2011

Jul 04, 2011 03:55 |  #47

Hei alle sammen,
I am also in Norway, up in lillehammer. live on a small farm and have wonderful fun with a camera in my forests or with the horses, actually millions of good photography oppertunities up here.

i have heard there is a photography course in landscapes over autumn in Turtogrø which should be spectacular. i'll get details if anyone is interested.

i am looking at upgrading my camera to a 5d mark II and the prices in Norway seem rediculous as opposed to USA. do you know any good photographic shops I could compare too ?

PS Jeg er en innvandere fra Sør Afrika og engelsk er minn morsmål, men jeg kan litt Norsk også 

Jonta
540 posts
Joined Jan 2008

Jul 04, 2011 13:25 |  #48

I use Japanphoto. Remember that your rights as a consumer are very good in Norway, something you don't get when you buy from abroad.

You could compare it to insurance: If you can afford that it breaks, you might not need those rights.

Assi
Hatchling
5 posts
Joined Mar 2011

Feb 13, 2012 15:31 as a reply to  @ Jonta's post |  #49

Let's bump this this thread!
Where is everybody?
I live in Stavanger area, and thats how I roll! Someone in my area?

scotthidley
THREAD ­ STARTER
528 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Joined Jul 2006

Feb 17, 2012 12:05 |  #50

I'm living in Sweden now.

The ­ Warlock
505 posts
Joined May 2011

Feb 17, 2012 16:25 |  #51

Assi wrote in post #13891208 (external link)
Let's bump this this thread!
Where is everybody?
I live in Stavanger area, and thats how I roll! Someone in my area?

Me, i live there

Canon 60D, Canon 1100D , 17-40 4L , 24mm 1.4L II,Zeiss Distagon T*2/35 ZE,50mm 1.2L, 85mm 1.8, 100mm 2.8 IS L, 50mm 1.8II, 18-55 III, 430 exII,TT Retrospective 20, Lightroom 4.
Set a pen to a dream, and the colour drains from it.
R.H. Barlow and H.P. Lovecraft
"The Night Ocean"

sponsored links

7,729 views & 0 likes for this thread
Anybody in Norway
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Member Activities 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.