So you're the one making the rules/guidelines?
yeah. Collaborating with the guy in charge of it. Here is the list I have so far, if you think of anything I should add or change let me know. Please keep in mind that these guys dont know a lot about photography.
2012 A32 Maxima/I30 Maxima.org Calendar
Rules and Regulations
- A32 chassis car’s ONLY, any submission’s of other chassis’ will be disregarded.
- NO cell phone picture’s, absolutely none. We don’t care if your phone is 8mp, phone pictures are normally of very low quality and noisy.
- Pictures must be at least 8mp (pixel by pixel minimum of 2830x2830;IE, no side can be less than 2830 pixels. If you do not know how to find this information; locate the picture on your computer [my pictures folder, etc, etc], right click the picture and click Properties, once in properties click the Details tab, once inside Details scroll down to image and here you will find the dimensions in pixel size, again we need no side smaller than 2830 pixels).
- All entries will need at least 6 photo’s meeting the above guidelines.
- NO people, cars only.
- Original, unedited pics (straight from the camera).
- If possible, use a tripod for sharpness.
- “Landscape”/horizontal style photo’s only, no “portrait”/vertical style photos.
- All picture’s should be taken by you unless you have the photographers permission to use said photo’s.
- All photo’s will need to be sent to EMAIL
- Obviously, all vehicles submitted cannot be used in this single calendar. A panel comprised of un-biased staff members will make the final selections. Consideration will be given to multiple factors. Please be aware that the images selected will be enlarged to achieve calendar size and any “grainy” appearance would be magnified. Only the sharpest and clearest images can be used.
- All 4th gens are welcome, stock or modified. (please note that entries with visible damage will not be considered. Don’t take this to the extreme, minor rock chips or other minor imperfections are okay, we’re talking about dented fenders, etc.).
- All entries must be of your current car.
- Limit of one car per photo, unless it is a group photo (IE, Houston maxima’s, SoCal maxima’s, etc). Also note, no cars other than A32’s allowed in those photo’s.
- All entries must be submitted by midnight CST on November 16, 2011