I've done some small product work for a fortune 500 company recently and they've asked me to do what I would consider a more substantial job. I got an in only because I knew someone at the company and the last guy they used quoted a price too high on the small gig.
Here's the details:
- Promotional/advertising portrait shots for print to be displayed at multiple locations for an indefinite amount of time, likely at least 1 year. Print size approximately 2x3 feet.
- On site work, travel about 250 miles one way
- Likely multi day mid week, that involves hotel and taking time off my regular job
- They requested natural light
- Props to be determined based on nature of portrait and items being advertised
- At least a dozen separate subjects to be shot
They've asked what the rate was and I am a bit at a loss. They've sent samples of what they've done previously and they are very good images, probably paid a market rate. Any ideas what something like that would go for? I've read and searched here and fotoquote comes up a lot, but I dont have it so I'm looking for more general (or specific) advice.