Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Guest
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

 
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Transportation 
Thread started 05 Oct 2011 (Wednesday) 18:27
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

My 08 Wrangler unlimited

 
SVTmaniac
Goldmember
Avatar
1,920 posts
Likes: 1
Joined Oct 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
     
Oct 05, 2011 18:27 |  #1

Few weeks back I took a day trip up the back side of the mountain. Was one of our rare overcast gloomy days. Found a nice place to park for a while and decided to take a shot or two. I like how this one turned out.

IMAGE: http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6184/6156327492_b6b8cf3e4f_o.jpg

-Chris
More gear than talent.

  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)
ty ­ wonon
Senior Member
347 posts
Gallery: 5 photos
Joined Feb 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
     
Oct 05, 2011 18:51 |  #2

cool!




  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
gordonb
Senior Member
Avatar
425 posts
Gallery: 19 photos
Likes: 79
Joined Dec 2008
Location: New Mexico, USA
     
Oct 05, 2011 19:46 |  #3

Looks Good

I don't take the hard top and doors off of mine. I'm get'n old and I like air conditioning.
Bring it out next Summer and we'll go do Black Bear?

Gordon


Gordon

Canon 5Ds/6d/7d/50d/xti/A1/ EOS M / S-100 / EOS M3
Canon 70-200 2.8 / Canon 100-400/ Canon 24-105L / Sigma 10-20
Nifty 50 / and kit lens/EF M 18-55 and EOS M adapter

  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
SVTmaniac
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Avatar
1,920 posts
Likes: 1
Joined Oct 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
     
Oct 05, 2011 20:08 |  #4

ty wonon wrote in post #13210508 (external link)
cool!

Thanks

gordonb wrote in post #13210764 (external link)
Looks Good

I don't take the hard top and doors off of mine. I'm get'n old and I like air conditioning.
Bring it out next Summer and we'll go do Black Bear?

Gordon

I took my hard top and doors off the day I bought it :lol: The weather here allows me to run topless probably 95% of the time and the other 5% I just drive something else.

Where is Black Bear?


-Chris
More gear than talent.

  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
gordonb
Senior Member
Avatar
425 posts
Gallery: 19 photos
Likes: 79
Joined Dec 2008
Location: New Mexico, USA
     
Oct 05, 2011 20:17 |  #5

SVTmaniac wrote in post #13210872 (external link)
Thanks


I took my hard top and doors off the day I bought it :lol: The weather here allows me to run topless probably 95% of the time and the other 5% I just drive something else.

Where is Black Bear?

Black Bear Trail runs from Silverton Co. to Telluride Co.. There are a lot of u tube video's about it.
I love it. the scenery is awesome.

Gordon


Gordon

Canon 5Ds/6d/7d/50d/xti/A1/ EOS M / S-100 / EOS M3
Canon 70-200 2.8 / Canon 100-400/ Canon 24-105L / Sigma 10-20
Nifty 50 / and kit lens/EF M 18-55 and EOS M adapter

  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
PhotosGuy
Moderator
Avatar
75,764 posts
Gallery: 8 photos
Likes: 2445
Joined Feb 2004
Location: Middle of Michigan
     
Oct 05, 2011 20:28 |  #6

NICE shot!


FrankC - 20D, RAW, Manual everything...
Classic Carz, Racing, Air Show, Flowers.
Find the light... A few Car Lighting Tips, and MOVE YOUR FEET!
Have you thought about making your own book? // Need an exposure crutch?
New Image Size Limits: Image must not exceed 1600 pixels on any side.

  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
Mr. ­ Joshua
Member
143 posts
Joined Feb 2011
Location: Abq, NM
     
Oct 06, 2011 01:53 |  #7

I love it


Click and Like Lunchbox Photoworks on Facebook (external link)
Mr. Joshua's Flickr (external link)

  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
oscarl62
Goldmember
Avatar
1,341 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Likes: 146
Joined Oct 2005
Location: Miramar, Florida
     
Oct 06, 2011 04:22 |  #8

WOW is right. very nice


Canon 7D w/ BG-E7 , Canon 50D w/ BG-E2n, Canon 5DMll, Tanron 17-50, Canon 70-200L 2.8, Canon EF-S 10-22mm, Canon EF 85mm, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM,
580EX ii, 580EX, S2 IS

  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
SVTmaniac
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Avatar
1,920 posts
Likes: 1
Joined Oct 2009
Location: Tucson, AZ
     
Oct 06, 2011 18:08 |  #9

gordonb wrote in post #13210917 (external link)
Black Bear Trail runs from Silverton Co. to Telluride Co.. There are a lot of u tube video's about it.
I love it. the scenery is awesome.

Gordon

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm always down for a road trip.

PhotosGuy wrote in post #13210979 (external link)
NICE shot!

Thank you!

Mr. Joshua wrote in post #13212101 (external link)
I love it

Thanks :cool:

oscarl62 wrote in post #13212331 (external link)
WOW is right. very nice

Thank you very much :)


-Chris
More gear than talent.

  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
CarlosWilliams
Goldmember
Avatar
1,288 posts
Likes: 32
Joined Jan 2009
Location: Tampa Florida
     
Oct 06, 2011 21:28 |  #10

Awesome!


:arrow:500px (external link)

  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
britain
Senior Member
Avatar
767 posts
Gallery: 154 photos
Likes: 1050
Joined Jun 2005
Location: El Centro Calif
     
Oct 06, 2011 22:31 |  #11

Nice shot..


7D2, 20D , 100-400L, EFS 17-85 , EFS 18-135, EFS 10-18mm, 100 2.8 macro , ring light, 430EX II, PD Capture Pro, Lifted modified Jeep to shake it all up:)

My Website HERE (external link)

  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
highergr0und
Senior Member
545 posts
Joined Aug 2011
     
Oct 06, 2011 22:36 |  #12

Great shot... always jealous of folks with Jeeps in mountains. I've got the Jeep, just have to work on the mountain thing.


T3i, Sigma 10-20, Sigma 30 1.4, 18-55 kit, 55-250, YN-565, a few books, some software, and a desire to get good.....

  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
SurfnSnow
Member
137 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Likes: 54
Joined May 2009
     
Oct 07, 2011 15:10 |  #13

nice shot! Mine came with the half doors and they're great to wheel with. I haven't fully taken the top off yet but I'll get to it.




  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
JustinL
Goldmember
1,536 posts
Gallery: 2 photos
Likes: 3
Joined May 2005
Location: CT
     
Oct 08, 2011 00:17 |  #14

Wow. Speechless.


My Site (external link)

  
  LOG IN TO REPLY
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

2,777 views & 0 likes for this thread
My 08 Wrangler unlimited
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Transportation 
AAA
x 1600
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!


COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.


POWERED BY AMASS forum software 2.1forum software
version 2.1 /
code and design
by Pekka Saarinen ©
for photography-on-the.net

Latest registered member is Chengli1214
939 guests, 374 members online
Simultaneous users record so far is 15144, that happened on Nov 22, 2018

Photography-on-the.net Digital Photography Forums is the website for photographers and all who love great photos, camera and post processing techniques, gear talk, discussion and sharing. Professionals, hobbyists, newbies and those who don't even own a camera -- all are welcome regardless of skill, favourite brand, gear, gender or age. Registering and usage is free.