Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 12 Oct 2011 (Wednesday) 17:27
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

OnOne Phototools 2.5 for free

blurry_image
THREAD ­ STARTER
473 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Oct 15, 2011 00:17 |  #16

Darkahl wrote in post #13252321 (external link)
Thanks.

I am in the same boat and figured there is no harm is downloading it. The file is 175MB and if it doesn't work later on I lost nothing.

Hmmmm - according to the linked page:

for Photographers, by Photographers.

PhotoTools 2.5 Standard Edition is the fastest and easiest way to add a professional look to your photos in Photoshop. Built jointly by working professional photographers and the photographers at onOne Software, you get dozens of professional-grade photographic effects, all wrapped up in an easy-to-use Photoshop plug-in making this the fastest and easiest way to make your photos stand out from the crowd.
The key to PhotoTools 2.5 is its unique ability to provide full-screen previews of an image effect before you apply it. With PhotoTools 2.5, you can stack multiple effects on top of each other just like you would filters over a camera lens. You can then control the order of each effect and their strength for a truly unique look. You can even save your effect stacks for future use and share them with friends who have PhotoTools.
PhotoTools requires Photoshop CS2, CS3, CS4 or CS5.

You should be good to go if you have one of those versions. :)

---------------
Chris

sponsored links
cacawcacaw
Goldmember
2,862 posts
Joined May 2010

Oct 15, 2011 01:04 as a reply to  @ blurry_image's post |  #17

Hey, thanks. I really appreciate it!

Replacing my Canon 7D, Tokina 12-24mm, Canon 17-55mm, Sigma 30mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.4, and 150-500mm with a Panasonic Lumix FZ1000. I still have the 17-55 and the 30 available for sale.

kentdebtn
219 posts
Joined May 2005

Oct 15, 2011 06:57 |  #18

Thanks for the link!

Sony A9 ~ A7r3 ~ A7ii ~ FE 24-70 GM ~ Zeiss Batis FE 18/2.8 ~ Zeiss Batis FE 25/2 ~ Zeiss Batis FE 85/1.8 ~ Zeiss Batis FE 135/2.8 Sony FE 35/1.4 ~ Sony FE 50/1.4 ~ Bunch of Stuff
http://kentwilsonphoto​graphy.net (external link)
Facebook (external link)

Jeanette ­ K
212 posts
Joined Jul 2005

Oct 15, 2011 09:03 |  #19

I downloaded it and loaded the Mac version which turns out to be version 2.6. I hope it's not a free trial.

L.Morey
Goldmember
1,571 posts
Joined Oct 2005

Oct 15, 2011 16:31 |  #20

Thx looking in wrong place

7d gripped,40d gripped,G9,17-40f4L, 24-70f2.8 L, 70-200f2.8 mkll L, 100-400 f4.5-5.6 L, 50f1.4 , 85f1.8 , Sigma 24-70f2.8
Sigma 150-500 , Sigma 18-200f4-6.3 , Canon Ste2 , Canon
580mki , Canon 580mkllx2
http://lwmorey.zenfoli​o.com/ (external link)

JDCPA
108 posts
Joined Mar 2009

Oct 16, 2011 06:28 as a reply to  @ L.Morey's post |  #21

I could not get the return email. It did not go to my junk box.

Must be doing something wrong on my end. Weekend maybe?

Thanks for the link in any event. Software looks nice.

blurry_image
THREAD ­ STARTER
473 posts
Joined Apr 2007

Oct 25, 2011 15:28 |  #22

JDCPA wrote in post #13256695 (external link)
I could not get the return email. It did not go to my junk box.

Must be doing something wrong on my end. Weekend maybe?

Thanks for the link in any event. Software looks nice.

I would just try again or do a search in all of your mail. They are pretty quick to respond...

---------------
Chris

sponsored links

1,988 views & 0 likes for this thread
OnOne Phototools 2.5 for free
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.