Ok so yesterday I had a small wedding to shoot and decided to try out the newly acquired 5DC. I have a Canon 1D Mark IV that is my workhorse but I decided to give honors to the 5D and WOW i was not disappointed at ALL!!! The Files are so EASY to work with in LR3. I never once felt like I was limited by the older technology aside from battery life. I need to get a grip for it. Even Focus was dead on 98% of the time. The other 2% were once lights switched off for Dance. Thats where the Mark IV had to come out.