Folks, 8 months into this mad hobby. Now I have 7 freaking lenses and looking to get rid some (I know its never enough)......can you guys enlighten me?:
1. 24-105 : thinking this as walk around lenses but in reality, didnt use it as much.
2. 100-400: just nice to have this beast and the feeling of having it handy when I need it. only used it 5 times at most. had this for about 2 months.
3. 11-16 : so far my best work comes from this lens. affordable ,stellar image quality. this is a keeper
4. 85mm 1.8: thinking of getting rid of this one as I dont shot too much portrait and I have the 24-105 already. But I keep this because even if I sell it, I wont get much out of it. And the bokeh is just first class (only beaten by some high end lens)
5. 100mm 2.8 macro : just bought this as I venture into the world of macro.
6. 50mm 1.4 : thinking of using this as low light lens as my lens arsenal only no 4 and 5 are capable of low light but still not low enough. Also if I sell it, wont get much back
7. 28-55 kit lens : never use this anymore. thinking of selling it but friend of mine said if I sell it, I will have difficulties of selling my body later. Besides, I would mostly get like $100 max for it.
So , which one to go ? My shooting style mostly on landscape. I love all my lenses but I just feel that I have too many lenses at the moment.....