Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Forums  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear
Forums  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Digital Cameras 
Thread started 26 Nov 2011 (Saturday) 13:20
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links (only for non-logged)

Hello! I'm about to buy a 5DmkII and have questions

ylw
38 posts
Joined Jun 2011

Nov 27, 2011 17:24 |  #61

melcat wrote in post #13458811 (external link)
The 1.6 "crop" cameras in general are much harder to focus manually than the 1.3 crop cameras that photojournalists use and the full frame cameras like the 5D, just because the viewfinder is smaller.

That's why you can exchange the focusing screen for one that does allow you to do that ;) The only problem with that is that with the xxxd and xxxxd series this is not something that is user replaceable. With the higher end series this is possible. It is not something that is solely a full frame thing.

Even if you can't user replace the focusing screen you can still focus with liveview which is quite handy when working on a tripod (which still gives you the best results, even with the IS stuff that is around although most can get away with IS). This is also why it is not that usable: it becomes annoying when you want to handhold the camera.

Photoshop Elements is $99 in the Mac app store.

Let me point out there are 2 kinds of Photoshop: 1. the normal version which has all of the options you can think of and which will cost you bags of money; 2. the Elements version which is Photoshop stripped down where only the photo stuff is left, everything else is gone. I think this version is a better match to The GIMP. Lightroom is also a great tool, it is more for managing your photo collection as well as for some basic editing. Aperture is Apple's answer to Lightroom but it costs much much less than Lightroom. I believe it is about a third of the Lightroom price! Both tools should be compared to Linux tools like F-Spot and Shotwell although these are much more basic (currently they are more like iPhoto I guess but if all you want to do is manage the collection that is enough; use GIMP to edit).

I'm not too sure about the macro lens though. The fullframe sensor has some big consequences for macro. The depth of field is much more shallow compared to what you'd get with a crop camera. That is the biggest reason why most macro shooters use a crop camera and steer away from fullframe (check out the macro forum here, it has a thread where people post there macro setup which can vary greatly; there are even people with compacts!). It is not like you can't do macro with it, you can do that with any camera but the shallow depth of field just makes it a bit more challenging.

This is actually not the reason why I'm not too sure about the macro lens. There is quite a difference in the definition of what is macro and what is not. Some say that macro is only a magnification of 1:1 or higher. Some say that any kind of close up is macro. The latter is something that you can do with the macro setting on the 24-105L for example. The 1:1 magnification is why you need the 100mm macro lens and the higher magnifications is for the MP-e 65 (which is a very challenging lens as someone already told you). Since you come from a compact I think you might find the macro setting on that 24-105 lens to be enough. If you want more you can get things like extensions tubes (make sure you get one that transmits the electronics or else you have no AF and can't set the aperture; the first is no big deal but the second one is) or magnifying lenses you can screw on the lens. This allows the 24-105 to get a bit closer. If you find that this isn't enough you can always get a macro lens. This way you can start cheap, see if it is enough or not and then decide what you want to do. Also check out the macro subforums here, there are great cheap ways of getting great macro photography tools.

Btw, getting an external flash for the 5d2 is a good idea because it hasn't got one :)
The speed of the 5d2 & 24-105 with things like the AF and taking pics is very fast compared to any compact. You'll be amazed about that.

madberry
83 posts
Joined Sep 2008

Nov 27, 2011 17:49 |  #62

Instead of GIMP check out Digikam(For Linux) for you post processing. I use it for all of my RAW processing. You can also tag photo's if you are into managing your photo library like that.

Check out http://digikam.org (external link) for more info. And yes Digikam is free, as in beer and speech.

--[mad]Berry--
MBSnap.com(buy prints) (external link) | flickr (external link) | facebook (external link) | twitter (external link) | Ebay Feedback (external link)
Gear: 20D, 50D Σ30 f1.4, Σ24-70 f2.8, Σ70-200 f2.8, Σ120-400 f4.5-5.6

ben805
Goldmember
1,195 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Nov 27, 2011 18:22 as a reply to  @ ylw's post |  #63

You know exactly what you want (the 5D2) so do NOT let anybody else tell you to get a crop (1.6x) camera like the 50D/60D/7D to start your first DSLR camera, because that kind of "start small" logic is nonsensical, we are talking about a dang camera, not a 700hp sport car that could get you kill so the 'start small' logic does not apply here and it is just a bunch of BS....especially when money is not as big of an issue!! Camera and Lens are just tools, like wrench, socket sets, or power drill, if you can get the best tools for the job why the hell not?? you love taking photo to begin with so you will get your money worth, by all mean get the best tools you can afford and enjoy using, not like you are going to grow tired of taking photos one day (base on what you said anyway). Photography is no rocket science, you can always take some classes/lessons to improve and polish your skill if needed. Sure, you can take nice photo even with the entry level Rebel T2i/T3i with cheap 18-55 IS lens but why waste your money to go through all the unnecessary upgrades if you already know at the end you want a 5D2 to begin with?

I have to agree with some other suggestion that you get the 5D2 with kit lens (24-105L) as well, I used this lens for over 2 years as my money lens to shoot portraits for local school, it was my go to lens in the studio, it worked equally well on both my 1D MK2n and 40D. The image stabilizer and 4x zoom range of the 24-105L is very useful for taking HD video when you're on vacation too!

Macro lens: Get the 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens
It is onsale(instant rebate) now and can be had for around $886, this macro lens is incredible and will satisfy majority (if not all) of your macro shooting. Since you were a kid you were amazed and dazzled by the small critters and micro world, this is something that you always interested in yes? then why not get one of the best Macro lens Canon has to offer and do it once and be done with it, instead of getting the cheaper non-L macro lens or extension tubes that you will most likely end up selling later to get this 100L macro IS?

Prime lens: If you love shooting photo of people and pets, invest in a prime lens, be it 50 1.4 or 85 1.8, it will allow you to isolate the subject far better than the 24-105L zoom lens and useful for low light work, once you get hook on Prime lens then get the 35L and/or 85L down the road.

Flash: Get the 580EX II right off the bat and skip the little 240EX, the more powerful flash will give you more headroom and can light up subject further away than 240EX, you can use it as the master and get the 240EX as the slave down the road or whenever you feel like playing with different lighting.

Memory cards: Get a few Scandisk 32GB or 64GB cards, you don't need the Pro grade (the most expensive stuff) but the Extreme series will be fine, if you take 4000 pictures in 3 weeks vacation then the faster transfer rate of the EXtreme series (vs the cheaper and slower Ultra version) will come in handy when you unload thousands of files to your PC.

If you intend to shoot in RAW and post process your photo, then be prepare to invest in a more powerful desktop/laptop, Core i7 with at least 6GB of ram will help you tremendously when you process thousands of photos. the 5D2 RAW files are huge in comparison to what you used to from P&S, depending on the ISO and image contain it can get past 30mb EACH file. Even if you shoot JPG with minimal post processing you would still need to get a bigger Hard drive (1~2TB) to store all your files since you love to take lots and lots of photo as you said.

Don't worry about buying photoshop CS and all that crap for now, the Digital Photo Professional that came with your 5D2 is sufficient for basic tuning and adjustment, you can get the Adobe Elements (entry level photoshop) for about $80 if you want more fine tuning. The Adobe Elements are more user friendly for beginner and may be all you need for now, it is not as complicated as the photoshop CS. Invest in the Adobe Lightroom LATER on when you grew tired of Elements and ready to 'upgrade' your post processing, it's a more advance digital Dark Room so to speak and not all that hard to learn (easier than Photoshop CS in my opinion).

Spare battery: Don't go cheap on battery, get a 2nd Canon OEM battery (i think it cost about $60) and you're all set, you are already spending thousand of dollars on a 5D2 why put a cheap $15 made-in-China crap battery on your precious camera?? Don't worry about battery grip for now, you can always add it later on if needed.

5D Mark III, Samyang 14mm, 35LII, 85L II, 100L IS Macro, 24-105L, 70-200L 2.8 IS II. 580EX, AB400, AB800.

Dee_Ann_2012
THREAD ­ STARTER
84 posts
Joined Nov 2011

Nov 27, 2011 18:47 |  #64

I went and talked to my dad today and ran all this past him. He used to be heavy into photography many years ago and he said he will help tutor me on what things he knows about it. He just has a Walmart pocket digital camera these days but he does have a real 35mm SLR and a bag full of lenses that he used to take a zillion pictures back in the day.. I showed him what it is I'm wanting to get and he thinks it looks like it will be a great camera that will give me years of good service and (hopefully) great pictures.

One thing that I am really concerned with is capturing what's left of my family on film. Well, you know what I mean.

My family is all getting old and dying off at an alarming pace. I just lost my mom two weeks ago and I'm so heart broken that I have so few pictures of her. She hated having her picture taken and would rip into you if you pointed a camera at her. I am the same way. I told my dad that we have to start taking pictures of the family even if they throw a fit because once they are gone, that's it. Take the pictures now.

I'm going to work hard to learn how to take very good people pictures. More than anything else, that is what is most important to me. Everything else, is hobby stuff and only matters to me and no one else. But family, I have to get those pictures before they are all gone. My grand parents all passed away long before digital cameras and there are almost no photos of them. :(

So tonight I am fine tuning my shopping list and narrowing down what I'm buying and where I'm buying it from.

The big ticket item, the kit, I'm buying from B&H. The rest of it, I'm ordering from Amazon because I can get it about half off. The camera kit is the same price at Amazon and B&H so I will go with B&H because I'm sure I can get better service if I have problems than some Amazon.com drone working a switchboard in India for 45 cents an hour.

I'm going to place my orders tomorrow and ask for 2nd day shipping.

I'm going to start with the basics and as time goes on I'll add other goodies.
Also, I'm going to sell one my cars in the near future so I'll have some more crazy cash and then I can get something else to add to my camera bag. :)

Oh and used cars? I've only had one brand new car in my life. I've always driven used cars and have never had any serious problems with them. Typically, any car I drive is about 20 years old, or more. My dad is an excellent mechanic and he helps me acquire my used cars and helps me when there are problems which are rare. I'm a careful, slow and infrequent driver so cars last me a loooooong time.
Before Mom passed away I drove an average of 6 miles per month. Now I have to go to their house and help Dad a lot because he doesn't know how to do anything for himself. Even so, I'll still be driving less than 50 miles a month and for me, that's a LOT.

I'm old. I take care of things and they last me a long time. Anyway, I'm still buying all this stuff brand new because I want the warranty and I just want brand new stuff.

:)

EOS 5D mkII, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS
I am NOT a professional. I WILL try it at home anyway. ;)

ben805
Goldmember
1,195 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Nov 27, 2011 18:59 |  #65

Dee_Ann_2012 wrote in post #13459671 (external link)
I went and talked to my dad today and ran all this past him. He used to be heavy into photography many years ago and he said he will help tutor me on what things he knows about it. He just has a Walmart pocket digital camera these days but he does have a real 35mm SLR and a bag full of lenses that he used to take a zillion pictures back in the day.. I showed him what it is I'm wanting to get and he thinks it looks like it will be a great camera that will give me years of good service and (hopefully) great pictures.

One thing that I am really concerned with is capturing what's left of my family on film. Well, you know what I mean.

My family is all getting old and dying off at an alarming pace. I just lost my mom two weeks ago and I'm so heart broken that I have so few pictures of her. She hated having her picture taken and would rip into you if you pointed a camera at her. I am the same way. I told my dad that we have to start taking pictures of the family even if they throw a fit because once they are gone, that's it. Take the pictures now.

I'm going to work hard to learn how to take very good people pictures. More than anything else, that is what is most important to me. Everything else, is hobby stuff and only matters to me and no one else. But family, I have to get those pictures before they are all gone. My grand parents all passed away long before digital cameras and there are almost no photos of them. :(

So tonight I am fine tuning my shopping list and narrowing down what I'm buying and where I'm buying it from.

The big ticket item, the kit, I'm buying from B&H. The rest of it, I'm ordering from Amazon because I can get it about half off. The camera kit is the same price at Amazon and B&H so I will go with B&H because I'm sure I can get better service if I have problems than some Amazon.com drone working a switchboard in India for 45 cents an hour.

I'm going to place my orders tomorrow and ask for 2nd day shipping.

I'm going to start with the basics and as time goes on I'll add other goodies.
Also, I'm going to sell one my cars in the near future so I'll have some more crazy cash and then I can get something else to add to my camera bag. :)

Oh and used cars? I've only had one brand new car in my life. I've always driven used cars and have never had any serious problems with them. Typically, any car I drive is about 20 years old, or more. My dad is an excellent mechanic and he helps me acquire my used cars and helps me when there are problems which are rare. I'm a careful, slow and infrequent driver so cars last me a loooooong time.
Before Mom passed away I drove an average of 6 miles per month. Now I have to go to their house and help Dad a lot because he doesn't know how to do anything for himself. Even so, I'll still be driving less than 50 miles a month and for me, that's a LOT.

I'm old. I take care of things and they last me a long time. Anyway, I'm still buying all this stuff brand new because I want the warranty and I just want brand new stuff.

:)

Be careful when you buy expensive stuff on Amazon and make sure you check who the actual seller was, there are many merchandize from there are not being sold directly by Amazon, some retailers sell their stuff through Amazon so make sure you check first.

Half price?? when it comes to brand new photo gear if it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

5D Mark III, Samyang 14mm, 35LII, 85L II, 100L IS Macro, 24-105L, 70-200L 2.8 IS II. 580EX, AB400, AB800.

Kevan
Goldmember
3,125 posts
Joined Dec 2007

Nov 27, 2011 19:34 |  #66

DeeAnn, if no one else is going to say it, I will. I know this equipment you're considering is sexed-up, beautiful and awesome shiii...tuff. It's incredibly cool what these cameras and software can do, but I'm warning you...being completely new to an advanced dslr such as this, multiple lenses, a high-end flash, and top that off with processing software is almost like saying, "I'm going for a swim.", and then leap into English Channel to reach the other side.

At least tippy toe in. Buy the body and 1 or 2 lens, then stop. With that, and learning how to edit using Elements, it will take you a couple months to master and you won't be completely consumed. Hell, I'm using a 7D and I know it's going to take me 6 months before I really know it. Geesh...that 6 months is almost up; I best get myself going.

One more thing, the older film slr's and todays high-end dslr's, while both can fly, today's camera has jet engines.

Virtually everyone here walked before they ran, for good reason. I wish you all the luck and I hope I didn't come off as a complete downer.

Sorry about your mom.

kevan's lens (external link)

h14nha
Goldmember
2,092 posts
Gallery: 11 photos
Joined Nov 2008

Nov 27, 2011 19:39 |  #67

ben805 wrote in post #13459594 (external link)
You know exactly what you want (the 5D2) so do NOT let anybody else tell you to get a crop (1.6x) camera like the 50D/60D/7D to start your first DSLR camera, because that kind of "start small" logic is nonsensical, we are talking about a dang camera, not a 700hp sport car that could get you kill so the 'start small' logic does not apply here and it is just a bunch of BS....especially when money is not as big of an issue!! Camera and Lens are just tools, like wrench, socket sets, or power drill, if you can get the best tools for the job why the hell not?? you love taking photo to begin with so you will get your money worth, by all mean get the best tools you can afford and enjoy using, not like you are going to grow tired of taking photos one day (base on what you said anyway). Photography is no rocket science, you can always take some classes/lessons to improve and polish your skill if needed. Sure, you can take nice photo even with the entry level Rebel T2i/T3i with cheap 18-55 IS lens but why waste your money to go through all the unnecessary upgrades if you already know at the end you want a 5D2 to begin with?

A crop was mentioned initially by me as the OP mentioned dogs/birds/squirrels, as well as family pics were her targets. Full frame and 105mm is quite frankly a joke if your trying to get these as your subjects. At this moment in time, all DSLRs are over her head if she doesnt even understand the basics such as focal length. Starting small with a 7d's AF, really ?? She's asking for advice, and getting it, whether she likes the answers or not.
As your longest lens is 200mm, you probably don't shoot these targets either. 400mm isn't enough for 90% of wildlife pics. I know, because I'm cropping at least 50% with that focal length in my kit bag, and I am shooting a crop.
The best tool for the job is the correct tool for the job, not the most expensive tool for the job. DeeAnn, if your set on a 5Dii then buy it. It will be amazing for your family pics. For wildlife at the focal length lens your mentioning, be prepared to be VERY dissapointed.

Ian
There's no fool like an old skool fool :D
myflickr (external link)
My Gear - 7d, / 16-35mm F4 / 70-200 2.8 II / 100-400 / 300mm 2.8 / 500/4 :D XT-1 Graphite 18/35/56

Panchdara
124 posts
Joined Jul 2010

Nov 27, 2011 20:05 |  #68

melcat wrote in post #13458811 (external link)
In terms of lens choice, let me spell out what you gain and lose by choosing the 24-105mm zoom (bearing in mind I haven't used it, but have seen test results). It's only f/4, which is possibly an advantage for a beginner and not terrible on full frame. It has distortion which may require software correction for things like buildings, which you don't shoot, and which is presumably available to you. It's less sharp at the edges of the picture than fixed focal length lenses or a pair of zooms would be. But on the plus side, you are less likely to lose shots changing lenses, it has image stabilisation, and it is an ideal range for all except animal shots.

Since you've not used this lens then perhaps this paragraph should be stricken from the record? Hearsay is, well, just that.

I hope the OP will have lots of fun learning the 5D2 and 24-105. And if the OP does have a couple extra $$ then perhaps a CPL (77mm) really makes a difference (and can also be used on a 70-200).

Good fun OP.

Dee_Ann_2012
THREAD ­ STARTER
84 posts
Joined Nov 2011

Nov 27, 2011 20:43 |  #69

I just want to say a little something on this.

When I started this thread I gave it the title, "Hello! I'm about to buy a 5DmkII and have questions"

I had already made the decision to purchase THIS camera.

I didn't come here saying that I was THINKING about buying this camera. I didn't come here asking advice on if I should or should not buy the camera or maybe a different one. My decision was made before I found this forum.

What I was looking for was advice on which lenses and accessories I should get with this camera that I had already decided to buy.

I know some people are against me buying it, some people seem to be upset that I'm buying this camera. I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to try and talk me out of my decision.

I do appreciate the concern and advice but my mind is 1000% made up, it was 1000% made up before I found this forum. So again, the 5D mkII is being purchased by me, tomorrow. The only things that are up for debate are lenses and accessories.

Thank you very much.. :)

And yes, I am a very stubborn red head. VERY stubborn. ;)

EOS 5D mkII, EF 24-105mm f/4L IS
I am NOT a professional. I WILL try it at home anyway. ;)

melcat
Goldmember
1,122 posts
Joined Nov 2010

Nov 27, 2011 20:49 |  #70

ylw wrote in post #13459319 (external link)
I'm not too sure about the macro lens though. The fullframe sensor has some big consequences for macro. The depth of field is much more shallow compared to what you'd get with a crop camera.

This is true, but then diffraction becomes a problem. At high magnification the depth of field problem can be solved by focus stacking. But I don't think such high magnifications are being asked for here.

An advantage of full frame for garden photography is the choice of lenses. The 90 tilt-shift is apparently popular for the kind of showy big flowers you get up there in the northern hemisphere. An effective 160mm focal length is IMO too long - I'm often at 100mm with camellias and the like. And the shallow depth of field is helpful in blurring away backgrounds. I use up to 300mm on full frame.

And I don't think there's any doubt that full frame is the easier format to use for people photography, because you can see facial expressions better in the big finder.

I believe the world is still waiting for a decent fast 85mm equivalent for the 1.6 crop format. Overall, the crop lens selection is incomplete.

Dee_Ann_2012 wrote in post #13459671 (external link)
I'm old.

The 5D has a diopter adjustment for the viewfinder (equivalent of built-in reading glasses). I'd hope every Canon DSLR does, but if not, don't buy a camera without it.

732NJ
222 posts
Joined Jan 2010

Nov 27, 2011 21:02 |  #71

Hefty purchase for someone who didn't know what "full fame" was. I hope you have no trouble growing into it but hey, if you got the money go for it. I wish I had the money for a 5d mkii ... I'm totally jealous haha

I just hope it doesnt become a fancy point and shoot for ya.

Good luck with your purchase!

Nothing good lol

melcat
Goldmember
1,122 posts
Joined Nov 2010

Nov 27, 2011 21:05 |  #72

Panchdara wrote in post #13460161 (external link)
Since you've not used this lens then perhaps this paragraph should be stricken from the record? Hearsay is, well, just that.

Primary sources:

www.slrgear.com (external link) (very technical)
www.kenrockwell.com/ca​non/lenses/24-105mm.htm (external link) (I know people like to dump on him here, but he has some very well done distortion mouseovers.)

And I think after 30 years of shooting with SLRs I might have a handle on focal lengths and apertures.

I posted out of frustration that people were arguing about the body rather than the lens. I didn't discuss the characteristics of this lens yesterday before people started trying to talk the OP out of her body choice.

W900
71 posts
Joined Oct 2010

Nov 27, 2011 21:14 |  #73

Totally agree with ben805 on the Amazon subject! Do your homework before you order. There have been some places mentioned in posts here the past couple days that seem waaaay too good to be real. B-H and Adorama are both known to be good to deal with. There is ALOT of info on this forum and most are willing to help out. You are right about getting photos of family, get them while you can! The gear you are buying will do the job for you. Have fun with it!

windpig
Chopped liver
15,797 posts
Gallery: 7 photos
Joined Dec 2008

Nov 27, 2011 21:29 |  #74

melcat wrote in post #13460442 (external link)
Primary sources:

www.kenrockwell.com/ca​non/lenses/24-105mm.htm (external link) (I know people like to dump on him here, but he has some very well done distortion mouseovers.)

Well when Ken has, as one of his "Bad news" attributes: Big, Heavy and Expensive, I have to take exception.

Big, compared to what?
Heavy, he's got to be kidding, it's light weight is one of it's attributes and a reason for putting up with it not being any wider than F4.
Expensive, well, you get what you pay for.

I'm not sure why so many people are getting their nylons in a knot over somebody spending $2500 on a nice camera and lens. I'm mean, it's not like they're going out and buying a 1DsIII. To be honest, $2500 isn't necessarily a lot of cabbage, and if they decide they don't like it, they can sell it and try again.

As far as where to buy. B&H and Adorama have always been my go to places.

Would you like to buy a vowel?
Go ahead, spin the wheel.
flickr (external link)
I'm accross the canal just south of Ballard, the town Seattle usurped in 1907.

bobbyz
Cream of the Crop
20,506 posts
Joined Nov 2007

Nov 27, 2011 21:39 |  #75

I could be wrong here but the issue is not spending $2500 or whatever to buy a nice camera/lens but not knowing that lot more is involved than just having that camera/lens to get a nice shot. If one is willing to put the time to learn, no question, it is easy but without that it is like having a brick, atleast with nice p&s you can take a shot and print nice 8x10. This is why I have stopped recommeding camera gear to friends/family.

Reminds me of some poster here on POTN who picked up 1dmk2n and 300mm f2.8 IS and she was complaining her lens wasn't working right or something as her pictures weren't sharp. Since she was local, we met and tested both the cameras and lenses (my 1dmk2 and 300mm f2.8 IS against her 1dmk2N and 300mm f2.8 IS). There wasn't anything worng with the lens or the camera, just the person behind the camera hadn't spent enough time to learn.

Fuji XT-1, 18-55mm
Sony A7rIV, , Tamron 28-200mm, Sigma 40mm f1.4 Art FE, Sony 85mm f1.8 FE, Sigma 105mm f1.4 Art FE
Fuji GFX50s, 23mm f4, 32-64mm, 45mm f2.8, 110mm f2, 120mm f4 macro
Canon 24mm TSE-II, 85mm f1.2 L II, 90mm TSE-II Macro, 300mm f2.8 IS I

sponsored links (only for non-logged)

24,230 views & 0 likes for this thread, 59 members have posted to it.
Hello! I'm about to buy a 5DmkII and have questions
FORUMS Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Digital Cameras 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Forums   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset   •  Home

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.