I ALWAYS ask Santa (wife & kids) for a gift certificate to Adorama but my wife says that isn't personal enough so I always get stuff I didn't want. have no use for and usually have to bring back.
This year, I asked for NOTHING! It'll probably be the first year I get what I've asked for!
Why is it that wives love to do that to their husbands....and yet...
This is truly the humor I get at Christmas.
Here's the list I gave my wife:
- 2-3 new white long sleeve DU t-shirts
- Under Armour fleece beanie
- GC to B&H for any amount you choose
What I will get:
- 2-3 new long sleeve tshirts
- not sure on the beanie as she said she couldn't find it despite my giving her the exact location and price of said product
- Something not on the list that she thinks is really cool that I'll look at and go "This is great!" while thinking "WTF?"
For comparison, here's her list:
- LED lights under our cabinet installed and working
- Backsplash behind the stove
- 1 time professional house cleaning
- Chocolate lab slippers form LL Bean
- New beds for our labs
- North Face Jacket
Here's what she is getting:
- LED light under our cabinets professionally installed (arranged by me)
- Backsplash for the stove installed (by me)
- 1 time professional house cleaning (completely arranged by me)
- Slippers sold out in 2 weeks in August so she's getting some LL Bean chocolate lab flip flops
- 2 new Tempurpedic dog beds from Orvis
- North Face jacket
...this is how it always seems to work out for wives from husbands?!