great work, i just got done watching the whole video! overall i think you did a great job, especially for your first time filming a wedding.
a few things i noticed, for CC...keep in mind that i am trying to nitpick a bit to give you as much to work with as possible. not trying to be overly critical or anything. (in the sequence of the video):
- the first few pans during the opening scene with the letter are a touch too fast for me. just a nitpick, really, but just thought you might want to know since your viewers may feel the same. i like the slow, more controlled pans in the rest of the video.
- i'd like a little more video with the dress, especially up close to show the detail. it personally doesn't bother me, but i know that the bride wants to show off the dress that she so carefully picked out. maybe some shots of it up close in the sunlight to show beading and other textures, etc. i really like how you displayed it however!
- i really like the "BTS" shots of the venue being setup. fits very nicely in the video.
- 1:08-1:12 is a bit more of the panning that i think its too abrupt.
- i wish i'd seen more of the bride's face as she was getting ready. the groom's getting ready set is very good, but i'd cut the part after 1:52 where you pan away super fast as if you meant to stop recording.
- really like how you built the suspense with the pianist and the people coming into the room etc before the ceremony. the running along the floor shot at 2:34 is awesome. more of this whenever possible!
- i am pretty confused as to why their introduction at the reception, their first dance and more comes BEFORE the exchanging of vows/rings and the kiss. it confused me when i was watching it for the first time, and i thought the video was about to end without the kiss! i'd leave it in chronological order if it were my deal to avoid confusion.
- the long shot starting at 2:53 is AWESOME. the lighting and the mood is perfect. they're going to love that shot. i think it would have been an awesome way to end the video.
- great job getting some of the candid moments after the dance. very nice.
- the video of the ceremony is all great. i just wish it would have been BEFORE the dance parts!
that's about all i've got. hopefully it helps! once again, you did an awesome job and i'm sure they will be really happy with the results.