Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
Glueeater
598 posts
Joined Mar 2011

Feb 01, 2012 23:46 |  #31996

Buyer: Me (Glueeater)
Seller: stoshdwalshphotography

Item: 70-200/2.8 L + Canon EF 1.4x I

Great communication, fast shipping and awesome packing. Testing the lens tomorrow, but wanted to leave good feedback for now.

FLICKR (external link) // Portfolio (external link)5Diii + 5Dii + 60D | canon17-40/4.0 | | sigma35/1.4 | sigma50/1.4 | sigma85/1.4 | canon70-200/2.8 | yn565+568

sponsored links
hikira
54 posts
Joined May 2010

Feb 02, 2012 00:45 as a reply to  @ post 13810446 |  #31997

Buyer: (Me) Hikira
Seller: BobbyT

Item: Canon 35mm 1.4L

Transaction went smoothly. BobbyT has great communication and was a pleasure to deal with. Shipped the lens promptly and everything was as described, lens was mint :D. Thanks for such an amazing lens!

hikira
54 posts
Joined May 2010

Feb 02, 2012 00:47 as a reply to  @ hikira's post |  #31998

Buyer: Me (Hikira)
Seller: Cloose

Item: Canon 5d MKii

Cloose shipped the camera promptly after purchase, even included a free remote trigger that he didn't need anymore. Has great communication and I would not hesitate to purchase something again from him. Camera arrived exactly as described, shutter count was to the exact number listed. Great Seller!

WilliamHouser
194 posts
Joined Jun 2011

Feb 02, 2012 07:36 as a reply to  @ hikira's post |  #31999

Buyer: WilliamHouserPhotograp​hy (me)
Seller: hensgonwild
Item: Lowepro Nova 180 aw

Very good communication, fast response to questions, and fast shipping, overall great buying experience.

I have returned to the light side of the force.

vipergts831
Has the TF retired? Or just being utterly lazy?
43,923 posts
Gallery: 38 photos
Joined Apr 2009
Location: Taking better shots with an iPhone than MDJAK with a 1DX

Feb 02, 2012 08:11 as a reply to  @ WilliamHouser's post |  #32000

Buyer: TeamSpeed
Seller: vipergts831 (me)
Item: Tokina 11-16 f/2.8

Excellent buyer. Quick communication and payment. Never hesitate to do business with TeamSpeed.

-Omar- Flickr (external link) , 5px (external link)
Phaseone 645DF+...because only the best will make up for my lack of skills.
Beginners worry about gear, professionals worry about skill and masters worry about light

Over ­ Exposed
Hatchling
8 posts
Joined Feb 2011

Feb 02, 2012 08:30 as a reply to  @ vipergts831's post |  #32001

Buyer: Over Exposed (me)
Seller: fly9

Item: Speedlight 430 EX II

Great transaction. Shipped the same day as payment and arrived well packaged and just as advertised.

EOS 60D, 430EX II, EF-S 17-55, EF 70-300, EF 100 F2

JOEinSD
315 posts
Joined Nov 2008

Feb 02, 2012 09:27 as a reply to  @ Over Exposed's post |  #32002

Seller: JOEinSD (myself)
Buyer: Mikey Town
Item: Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM

Mike made an hour+ drive to meet with me to pick up the lens. He was very quick to pay and was always quick to respond. It was a pleasure meeting you, and thanks for the easy transaction!

Hello, my name is Joe if you haven't figured it out. :D | www.creativecapture.ne​t | (external link)www.facebook.com/creat​ivecapturevideos (external link)http://www.creativecap​ture.net (external link)

dsapkota
363 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Joined Dec 2007

Feb 02, 2012 09:49 |  #32003
bannedPermanent ban

dKweddings.net wrote in post #13777476 (external link)
Seller: dsapkota (Dhruba K Sapkota)

Buyer: dKweddings.net (me)

Item: USED Canon 1Ds Mark III Camera

EXCELLENT Communication via Email; Dhruba would reply to ALL my e-mails within a few hours. This was extremely important to me because I normally do not buy anything from Overseas and was nervous with such a HUGE transaction. I purchased this camera from UK and had it shipped to me in California. This was also the first time I had ever done a Bank wire transfer to the UK. Dhurba is an extremely friendly person to do business with, he sent me tons of references of people he's done business with and paid him with Wired Transfer as well. Dhruba kept me up-to-date when the money showed up in his account, and he kept me updated with the shipping as well. After he shipped it, it took about 7 working days to arrive in the U.S. (UK to US, there was no surprised custom fees for me to pay). I was delighted with the quality of the camera, exactly as he described. I was impressed by the way Dhruba conducted business over email.

It is risky to send money to someone in another country. But my experience with Dhruba was 100% positive and I would not hesitate to buy anything from him again in the future.

P.S. The bank charged me ~$40 UDS to do the transfer. Dhruba was very clear that he is NOT responsible for any bank charges; this was part of our original deal. So I paid the $40 to do the transfer, but for some reason Dhruba was charged 7 pounds when he received the money. Instead of asking me to send him 7 pounds more, he said, no problem, I'll pay the 7 pound! What a nice guy!

Thanks Dhruba!

Many thanks for writing here realistic feedback. Small correction here, David wrote above UK, his error, it should be The Netherlands/Holland, not UK, where I am.

Dhruba K Sapkota
https://www.facebook.c​om …otographyByDhru​baKSapkota (external link)
My gear: I keep on changing my gear, at this moment I have Canon 1DX II, Canon 800/5.6 IS, 100-400mm IS II, Leica R 35-70/4 ROM, Leica R 28/2.8 ROOM, Canon 17-40/4 L , Canon EF 2X III and 1.4X III Extenders, etc.

dsapkota
363 posts
Gallery: 6 photos
Joined Dec 2007

Feb 02, 2012 09:51 |  #32004
bannedPermanent ban

Buyer:dKweddings.net
Seller: me
Item: Canon 1DS III camera

David is a very nice person to deal with, very friendly and good communication, timely payment.
He trusted me and wired money all the way from US to The Netherlands to my bank account. I sent him the camera and he was happy with his purchase.
Would love to do business agian with David in future.

Dhruba K Sapkota
https://www.facebook.c​om …otographyByDhru​baKSapkota (external link)
My gear: I keep on changing my gear, at this moment I have Canon 1DX II, Canon 800/5.6 IS, 100-400mm IS II, Leica R 35-70/4 ROM, Leica R 28/2.8 ROOM, Canon 17-40/4 L , Canon EF 2X III and 1.4X III Extenders, etc.

StephenAndrew
855 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Feb 02, 2012 10:46 |  #32005

Buyer: StephenAndrew
Seller: MikeDee
Item: Pelican 1610 case

Wow - bought it from him yesterday around 1:30pm, arrived today at 10:00am in brand new, exactly as described condition. One of the smoothest, fastest transactions I've had here on the forum - thanks Mike!

Connecticut Wedding and Portrait Photographer (external link)
Facebook (external link)
Equipment/Feedback

victor.q.tang
Hatchling
4 posts
Joined Sep 2011

Feb 02, 2012 11:32 |  #32006

Buyer: victor.q.tang (me)
Seller: mtberfrombothell
Item: Canon Tripod Mount Ring AII (W)
https://photography-on-the.net …/showthread.php​?t=1139468

Very friendly, great communication. Item received was as described and he was kindly enough to be patient with me as i was waiting for funds to be transferred to my paypal account. Would do business again. Thanks!

MikeDee
621 posts
Gallery: 37 photos
Joined Apr 2011

Feb 02, 2012 11:36 |  #32007

Buyer: StephenAndrew
Seller: MikeDee (Me)
Item: Pelican Case 1610

Fast payment! Good buyer, a pleasure to do business with.

80D | M50 | Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L II | Canon 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L II | Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro | Canon 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM | Canon 55-250 f/4-5.6 IS STM | Ʃ 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM C | Tokina 11-20mm f/2.8 | Metz 50 AF-1 | Yongnuo YN 560 III/IV | Flashpoint AD360 | The Rest of My Gear | Flickr (external link)

Dave ­ Cheeseman
136 posts
Joined Mar 2007

Feb 02, 2012 11:40 |  #32008

Seller Outback (Wade)
Buyer dave Cheeseman

Items Canon Gripped 50D, Sigma 10-22, Canon 100-400L
The transaction with Wade was excellent, great communication and very fast shipping. Wade packaged up the items very well with no chance of damage.

Would deal with Wade anytime, very professional

Mikey ­ Town
152 posts
Joined Mar 2011

Feb 02, 2012 11:49 |  #32009

Thank you Joe!

From the other side of the transaction, Joe was always available and quick to reply. Lens was delivered as described, and it will serve me well.

If purchasing from Joe, erase all doubt and buy with confidence.

JOEinSD wrote in post #13812407 (external link)
Seller: JOEinSD (myself)
Buyer: Mikey Town
Item: Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM

Mike made an hour+ drive to meet with me to pick up the lens. He was very quick to pay and was always quick to respond. It was a pleasure meeting you, and thanks for the easy transaction!

Michael Faraci
www.mjf-photography.com (external link)
Canon | 7D | 17-55 | 28-135 | Nifty Fifty | Fuji | X-E1 | XF 35/1.4 |
Lights | 430exII | YN-560 III (x2) | RF-603 | Other | Minolta Rokkor-X MD 85/1.7 |

Kuhan
229 posts
Joined Nov 2010

Feb 02, 2012 11:52 |  #32010
bannedPermanent ban

Buyer: azmcs
Seller: Kuhan (me)
Item: Canon 430EX II

Great buyer, sent payment promptly. Wouldn't hesitate to deal business with Joel again. Thanks again.

Khanh
7D | S95 | EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5 | 24-70 f/2.8 L | EF 85 f/1.8 | Σ 30 f/1.4| 430 EX II

Feedback
FS: Canon EF 70-300 - $380 shipped
FS: Canon EF-S 10-22 - $590 shipped

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
4,676,091 views & 100 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.