Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EOS Digital Cameras 
Thread started 05 Mar 2012 (Monday) 18:49
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

12,800 7D ????

oldvultureface
Goldmember
4,245 posts
Gallery: 73 photos
Best ofs: 2
Joined Jun 2008

Mar 05, 2012 20:22 |  #16

firefighter4u wrote in post #14031183 (external link)
... when I do, I jump right on it! lol

Yep. By the time I looked at my camera to find the C.Fn, there were five answers, so I gave up. ;)

sponsored links
icopus
"the creep following them around taking pictures"
2,751 posts
Gallery: 9 photos
Joined Dec 2010

Mar 05, 2012 20:55 |  #17

icopus wrote in post #14031066 (external link)
Yes, it's a custom function you must enable
See page 206 of your manual.
Custom Function Page I, Setting 3.
However, this doesn't work if C.Fn II-3 is also enabled.

I guess I wasn't clear enough. So sorry. :rolleyes:

It's my life and I'll get pissed if I want to.
"Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar." - E.R. Murrow

Granite
195 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Mar 05, 2012 21:36 |  #18

Stavhp wrote in post #14031117 (external link)
and yes it was, did you have to go get your 7d too to check and then realise everyone else replied already?

icopus wrote in post #14031982 (external link)
I guess I wasn't clear enough. So sorry. :rolleyes:

wow, it's hard to be helpful and a-holey all at the same time, but somehow you both managed.

firefighter4u
Goldmember
1,142 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Jul 2009

Mar 06, 2012 05:27 |  #19

your first quote was to me and he was just kidding around....

7D; 450D; Canon 50 1.4; 70-200 2.8L II; Tamron 17-50 2.8; Tamron 18-270 VC; Genesis 200; 430EX; YN 560II
Please support breast cancer research

icopus
2,751 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Mar 06, 2012 07:23 |  #20

Granite wrote in post #14032279 (external link)
wow, it's hard to be helpful and a-holey all at the same time, but somehow you both managed.

Your 24th post since joining the forum in '09 and you've finally joined us. I would bet that this too will be over your head.

"Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar." - E.R. Murrow

Granite
195 posts
Joined Apr 2009

Mar 06, 2012 21:45 |  #21

icopus wrote in post #14034272 (external link)
Your 24th post since joining the forum in '09 and you've finally joined us. I would bet that this too will be over your head.

Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I don't bounce around the forums quite a bit. Didn't mean to be a-holey myself, I just found both posts a little over-snarky and I guess I was in a pointing out mood last night. I apologize for getting over-snarky. Not generally my thing.

icopus
2,751 posts
Joined Dec 2010

Mar 07, 2012 19:08 |  #22

Granite wrote in post #14039579 (external link)
Just because I don't post a lot doesn't mean I don't bounce around the forums quite a bit. Didn't mean to be a-holey myself, I just found both posts a little over-snarky and I guess I was in a pointing out mood last night. I apologize for getting over-snarky. Not generally my thing.

I also apologize to you. I thought I finally got a chance to actually help someone with something I knew something about and it turned out to be a bit of a let down. I just felt all the posts after mine were kicking sand on me and then I felt your post was insensitive (did I just say that out loud??) I'm usually not so thin skinned, but I was that day. And so, I apologize to the forum as well. This gettin' a-holey thing ain't tastin' too well over here either.

IMAGE: http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/images/smilies/beer3.gif

LowriderS10
Cream of the Crop
10,170 posts
Joined Mar 2008

Mar 07, 2012 19:12 |  #23

Sorry to interrupt the group hug, but thought I'd mention (since the OP pointed out the different lenses) that the lens mounted has absolutely no bearing on the available ISOs on your 7D :)

-=Prints For Sale at PIXELS=- (external link)
-=Facebook=- (external link)
-=Flickr=- (external link)

-=Gear=-

sponsored links

2,942 views & 0 likes for this thread
12,800 7D ????
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon EOS Digital Cameras 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.