You know I think you are an amazing photographer, and I love your stuff. While looking at the photos I just had a few comments.
1. I love it. I like that you payed attention on how her hands were placed. I feel she could turn a little towards you to get a little more profile, but that is really minor. Great shot, and I have saved it for my inspiration folder.
2. Another nice shot. Instead of having her back on the wall, i would be interested to see her turn a tad bit more towards you with her right shoulder.
3. This shot looks a bit too warm for me. Also, I wish the guy on the far right of the frame was a little closer so there is no space between him and the other groomsmen. Tilting his right shoulder so he is in the same body position as everyone else would have fixed this. Also, the guy on the far right is holding something in his hand? Putting both hands in his pocket like everyone else would be a little stronger.
4. I dont know if I like the sunburst between their eyes. I dont know why, but it gives me a slight cyclops feel. This is a personal preference.
5. Great shot. I love that you got wide enough to get guests in the background and still got emotions from the groom. I really like this one.
6. Good environmental shot getting the location as well as the dance.
7. Hands on tummys make me think pregnancy. Thats just me. Also, I am not super fond of looking at the back of her elbow. Great lighting though.
8. Great job mixing both ambient and flash.
Again, you are fantastic. Most of these are just small nitpicks, and from what I know of you, you are open to listening to other people's comments. Great set!