Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and our Privacy Policy.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
Thread started 01 Apr 2012 (Sunday) 22:27
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

It's Already 2AM: 27th Edition... Time for Amanda to Rip nick's clothes off!!

this thread is locked
Fricks
Cream of the Crop
23,039 posts
Gallery: 9 photos
Best ofs: 2
Joined Jan 2011

Apr 16, 2012 00:00 |  #5581

Juneb wrote in post #14272755 (external link)
If the workers at the shop would use hand tools to tighten the lug nuts instead of impact wrenches we would be able to loosen and remove them to change a tire . Not everyone carries around a 6 ft chetta bar in their car . besides the tools they give you to do the job really do leave a lot to be desired .

HI

If the workers at the shop would use hand tools to tighten the lug nuts instead of impact wrenches we would be able to loosen and remove them to change a tire . Not everyone carries around a 6 ft chetta bar in their car . besides the tools they give you to do the job really do leave a lot to be desired .

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

HI

sponsored links
MOkoFOko
nut impotent and avoiding Geoff
19,889 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Apr 16, 2012 00:03 |  #5582

I forgot to warn you about Fricks. Jake#1 es loco en la cabeza.

My Gearlist

EthanPierce
Goldmember
1,856 posts
Joined Jan 2012

Apr 16, 2012 00:04 |  #5583

MOkoFOko wrote in post #14272792 (external link)

:D:D

Ethan | flickr (external link)
«5D III ¤ T2i ¤ 17-40mm f/4L ¤ Sigma 50mm f/1.4 ¤ Sigma 35mm f/1.4»
«Canon XA10 ¤ RØDE NTG-1»

Blurr ­ Cube
...a lucky id-iot that didn't get electrocuted...
15,147 posts
Joined Aug 2010

Apr 16, 2012 00:04 |  #5584

MOkoFOko wrote in post #14272735 (external link)
I cannot believe how fast the price of the 1ds3 has dropped. 3 months ago, they were selling for $6000+ (1ds3 discontinued + no 1Dx + no 5d3). Just now, I've noticed a number of them selling in the forums for $3000 shipped!!!! Checked ebay, and the going rate is now $3000-$3200. Craziness.

Does that mean you're picking one up? ;) :lol:

| Canon EOS Systems |

MOkoFOko
19,889 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Apr 16, 2012 00:06 |  #5585

Blurr Cube wrote in post #14272799 (external link)
Does that mean you're picking one up? ;) :lol:

Hellz no. WIthin another 6-12 months, it should be down to $2500, if the pricing history of the 1ds2-->1ds3 repeats itself.

My Gearlist

Fricks
Cream of the Crop
23,039 posts
Joined Jan 2011

Apr 16, 2012 00:06 |  #5586

MOkoFOko wrote in post #14272792 (external link)

yeah you go to watch out for him when hes on the prowl...

IMAGE: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-v-dktWgVKzI/T036NPpRQVI/AAAAAAAABaA/83jR2DmPv6w/s1600/funny-photos-1.jpg

Fricks
Cream of the Crop
23,039 posts
Joined Jan 2011

Apr 16, 2012 00:08 |  #5587

MOkoFOko wrote in post #14272805 (external link)
Hellz no. WIthin another 6-12 months, it should be down to $2500, if the pricing history of the 1ds2-->1ds3 repeats itself.

that would be a steal!!

EthanPierce
Goldmember
1,856 posts
Joined Jan 2012

Apr 16, 2012 00:08 |  #5588

Fricks wrote in post #14272786 (external link)
HI

I'm glad that I don't have to bear the weight of whomever it was that taught you copy and paste... :lol:

MOkoFOko
19,889 posts
Joined Jun 2010

Apr 16, 2012 00:08 |  #5589

Fricks wrote in post #14272806 (external link)
yeah you go to watch out for him when hes on the prowl...

You're jake#1, not Jake#2

My Gearlist

Fricks
Cream of the Crop
23,039 posts
Joined Jan 2011

Apr 16, 2012 00:08 |  #5590

my 85 1.2 is just not right.... i tried to MF adjust it tonight and its stil not sharp at +20 but its better then before. it hink i might have to take it in.

EthanPierce
Goldmember
1,856 posts
Joined Jan 2012

Apr 16, 2012 00:09 |  #5591

Fricks wrote in post #14272806 (external link)
Yeah, you've got to watch out for him when he's on the prowl...

When did you get back into self-portraiture?

Fricks
Cream of the Crop
23,039 posts
Joined Jan 2011

Apr 16, 2012 00:10 |  #5592

EthanPierce wrote in post #14272820 (external link)
When did you get back into self-portraiture?

the police snapped this one of me today

Cybnew
Goldmember
2,010 posts
Joined Nov 2005

Apr 16, 2012 00:12 |  #5593

Evenin all, how is everybody?

Gear List
Well, my name is Mat, but most people call me... Mat.

AmandaMarie
Cream of the Crop
6,211 posts
Joined Jul 2009

Apr 16, 2012 00:12 |  #5594

what has been seen, cannot be unseen.

:(

Meow.

EthanPierce
Goldmember
1,856 posts
Joined Jan 2012

Apr 16, 2012 00:13 |  #5595

Fricks wrote in post #14272825 (external link)
The police snapped this one of me today.

I see. So you're outsourcing. :D

sponsored links

327,554 views & 0 likes for this thread
It's Already 2AM: 27th Edition... Time for Amanda to Rip nick's clothes off!!
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Register to forums
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.